Recently, a video from a North Carolina artist dropped his latest “hit”, Let The White Kids Say Nigga with the artist sporting the Confederate flag as a cape. His song starts off ,” Nigga, thats just a word, a word only has as much power as you put into it”
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @927theblock
The beat drops and he says, ” They probably gone say it anyway, they already say it everyday. White girls, I ain’t trippin boo. White man be my nigga too”.
View this post on Instagram
This North Carolina non rapper sold out his whole black race for money… He got the nerve to say he don’t fight hate with hate.is u retarded ? Find this stupid motherfvcker and educate him …. This is the Act of a Agent .. And white kids if u call me a nigger I’m gonna smack fye🔥🔥out of u!!! #Nc #UBetterNotSayIt #LetTheWhitekidsSay #sellout #coon #uncleTom #leakaveli
The controversial video struck many comments, addressing the people of North Carolina. People flooded the comments on another instagram post in regards to the artist being from North Carolina, saying, ” North Carolina ??? Y’all got serious work to do”.
9th Wonder; rapper, lecturer, DJ, and NC native spoke out to say, “North Carolina is a state containing 100 Counties. Yes. 100 Counties. Fayetteville is different from Winston-Salem, is different form Raleigh, is different from Durham…”
He list the many Counties and continues to make a point, “stop letting one person define an entire state with multiple cities fam”.
Not finished with his original comment from the Let The White Kids Say Nigga post. He takes it to his instagram to complete his statement. Highlighting the differences; 9th Wonder says , “Different slang, different everything. From the 252, 336, 704, 919, 910, 828, or any other new area code you may have……North Carolina is not a state with just ONE identity.”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
He continues, “Pull up and find out. Shouts to all the cities I missed…Elm City, Tarboro, Laurinburg, Shallote, Roanoke Rapids, Clinton, MIDWAY, Hamlet, Garrisburg, Ahoskie…..Whiteville, New Bern, Lumberton, Red Springs…Thomasville, Reidsville, Burlington…man….we’re all different.”
In my opinion, this one person does not speak for the many that represent North Carolina. These are just the actions of an individual that is from a part of the state that this is ok with black people loving the Confederate flag. Not saying I agree, but if you watch the video on mute , it will tickle your soul.
- Local Pool Owners Called Racist After Posting No Dreads, Weaves Or Baggy Pants Allowed
- New Study Reveals Unmarried Women With No Kids Are The ‘Healthiest and Happiest Population Subgroup’
- ‘LHHATLS8’ Recap: Yung Joc’s Salon Shenanigans Are Shady AF
- Are Celebrities Obligated To Divulge They Had Plastic Surgery?
- H&M is Selling Ariana Grande ‘Sweetner’ Merch
- Nas Announce New Children’s Book ‘I Know I Can’
- Def Jam Recordings & Rucker Park Prep Bring HS Basketball To The Rucker
- LightSkinKeisha Makes Her Birthday Bash Debut A Memorable One [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- DaBaby Gets Paid Every Time He Beats Someone’s Ass [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- “To the Confederate Defenders Of Charleston.”: Confederate Monument Vandalized