Want the latest news and gossip at your fingertips? Text QC to 71007 to join our text club!
Rob Kardashian out here being messy. Over the weekend Love & Hip Hop star Alexis Skyy blasted Blac Chyna, claiming the ex-stripper was cool one second and started bugging out the next…all at a party both ladies attended. According to Skyy, Chyna threw a drink, at which point the altercation turned into a physical fight.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @927theblock
On Monday, Rob Kardashian posted Skyy as his #WCW—despite her very recent beef with his baby moms—and hours later Skyy was cooking Rob a full course meal at what appeared to be Kris Jenner‘s home. He claims he wasn’t being petty, though.
Come on Rob…there isn’t that much coincidence in the world. In case you missed Alexis Skyy’s account of what went down between her and Chyna, here’s her side of things:
“I am, like, the nicest person in the world,” she began. “I’m sitting down, minding my business. Somebody said, ‘Yo, Chyna is at the party, she wants to kick it wit you.’ So I went over there, I sat with her, we kicked it, we had a drink or two.”
“After the second drink we had some Red Bull,” she continued “…and out of nowhere this b*tch starts, ‘B*tch, you gotta get the f*ck up out of my section.’ I said, ‘Who the f*ck are you talking to?’ She’s like, ‘You gotta get up right now.’ So at that point, she starts throwing a drink…we start throwing hands. So from there on, whatever happened, happened. I got kicked out.”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Do you think Rob Kardashian had dinner with Alexis Skyy just to throw a shot at his ex?
- It’s Kid’s Night At ‘Rock The Park’ This Weekend In Durham!
- Mother Of Nipsey’s Daughter Says Family Has Stopped Taking Care Of Her Since His Passing
- Melyssa Ford Says She Contemplated Suicide After Car Accident
- Cardi B Explains Why She Won’t Go On A Headlining Tour
- Founder Of Louisiana African-American Museum Found Dead In Trunk Of Car
- Patti LaBelle Partners With Walmart For Frozen Soul Food Line
- Monday Motivational Moment
- Here For It: ‘Big Little Lies’ Has Some Of The Juiciest Moments In White Women T.V. History
- Happy Birthday Krispy Kreme
- Exclusive: Dorion Renaud Talks Transition From Reality TV, Advice From Lauren London & More
Yeah, Ok: Rob Kardashian Claims Dinner With Alexis Skyy Wasn’t A Shot At Blac Chyna was originally published on hiphopwired.com