“Google ways on becoming a millionaire and think about how you going to sh*t on people,” she wrote.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
It all started with a tweet of hers that talked about how lit she was as a teenager and how high school was fun for her. She said teens now focus too much on celebs and the internet instead of creating memories amongst themselves.
A fan responded, “Some of us have depression Cardi.”
Cardi retweeted the message and gave advice on one way to try to overcome it: “A lot have depression [because] ya be on the internet lookin at people with these fake perfect [lives], perfect body, perfect relationships. Depression is hard to shake off spend time with friends, close 1 or with yourself do boards wit pictures of the things you dream make them your hobby.”
Text “RICKEY” to 71007 to join the Rickey Smiley Morning Show mobile club for exclusive news. (Terms and conditions).
She went on to say how creating vision boards is a good way to get encouraged and shared how dancing in front of the mirror hyping herself up makes her feel better.
Will you be taking Cardi’s advice when you’re feeling down?
The Rise of Cardi B [PHOTOS + FACTS]
1. 2013: “Washpoppin?”Source: 1 of 10
2. 2013-15: “A Hoe Never Gets Cold”Source: 2 of 10
3. 2015: “I Feel So Damn Powerful”Source: 3 of 10
4. 2016: “We Gon’ Beef Foreva”Source: 4 of 10
5. 2017: “Gimme Shmoney”Source: 5 of 10
6. 2017: “You Can’t Fuck With Me If You Wanted To”Source: 6 of 10
7. 2017: Money MovesSource: 7 of 10
8. 2017: "Cardi B Brain On Offset"Source:Radio One 8 of 10
9. 2018: Best LifeSource:Getty 9 of 10
10. 2018: "Went From Making Tuna Sandwiches To Making The News"Source:Getty 10 of 10
ALSO TRENDING ON RICKEYSMILEYMORNINGSHOW.COM:
- Chance The Rapper Ties The Knot, See The Wedding Photos
- Rickey Smiley’s Uncle, Thomas Smiley, Passes Away
- New Study Reveals Marijuana Before Sex Could Lead To Mind Blowing Orgasms