TMZ has broken the news that John Singleton had a mild stroke and is being treated in ICU in an unnamed hospital.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Singleton had just returned from Costa Rica and was experiencing some weakness in his leg. He checked himself into a hospital after not feeling well. Singleton’s family stated, “We ask that privacy be given to him and our family at this time and appreciate all of the prayers that have been pouring in from his fans, friends and colleagues.”
Singleton became a household name in 1991 with his directorial debut of “Boyz In Tha Hood” earning Oscar nominations. Other notable projects included “Poetic Justice,” “2 Fast 2 Furious,” “Empire,” “The People vs OJ Simpson: American Crime Story” and more.
- City Girls Act Up 2.0: Joseline Hernandez & Hazel E Beef With City Girls
- Raleigh Women Disappearance in Nash County ‘Suspicious’
- New Coke Is Back As Part Of “Stranger Things” Promotion
- New Whitney Houston Hologram Tour, Album Planned
- Nipsey Hussle’s Alleged Murderer Eric Holder Indicted
- Lil Mo Posts Photo On Date With New Man, No More Karl Dargan
- …And Justus For All: Little Brother To Reunite Following A Nine-Year Hiatus
- Sony Spills More Tea On The PS5
- Gemini Season Has Officially Begun…And So Have The Jokes
- The Audacity: Future Blasts People Who Share Their Business Online, Seemingly Responds To Rolex Backlash