Ohio Governor Mike DeWine has ordered all of the state’s grade schools K-12 to remain closed until May 1 due to the Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic. Schools were originally only closed through April 3rd for a three week period.
As of March 30th’s press conference, there were 1,933 people in Ohio with confirmed cases of COVID-19. A total of 39 deaths and 475 people currently hospitalized. Governor DeWine said that he will asses the situation as to when or if students will return to their schools close to May 1st.
Ohioans are also on a stay home order that is due to expire on April 6th unless extended by Governor DeWine.
Best Hand Sanitizers To Help Fight Off The Coronavirus
1. Purell1 of 4
2. Germ-x2 of 4
3. Hempz3 of 4
4. Babyganics4 of 4
- Data Shows Older Black Voters In Key Battleground States Have Already Made Election History
- Gary’s Tea: Did Tiffany Haddish And Common Break Up? [WATCH]
- Atrium Health’s Thursday Testing Site!
- Who’s Cappin?! Moniece Slaughter’s Not So Enthusiastic “That Was A Fun Time” Comment About Shaq [WATCH]
- “You Age Like Trash When You’re Racist”: Black Woman Goes Off On Entire Kansas City Police Board Of Commissioners Meeting
- UNITECLT: Health & Wellness Oct 29th 6pm [Facebook Live]
- Trump Uses ‘Angry’ Black Woman Trope To Attack Kamala Harris In Racist Rally Speech
- Rapsody On Her Lyricist Of The Year Award Win: “I’m Thankful” [VIDEO]
- Sony Had The PS5 Preorders Going Nuts, Thousands Of Gamers Left Salty
- Keiajah Gabbrell Went Off On This Police Commissioner Board In Kansas City!
Governor Mike DeWine is Keeping Ohio Schools Closed Thru May 1st was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com