UPDATE: May 11, 2016 12:01 PM EST
Safaree Samuels’ publicist has released an official statement addressing his lawsuit against Nicki.
“Initially things were being handled privately behind the scenes but it was taken to social media and unfortunately its now being played out in the public eye which could easily be interpreted as a cry for attention. Safaree will not continue in any more social media feuds and at this time we are unable to comment or provide any details pertaining to the current legal proceedings that are taking place with Safaree Samuels and Nicki Minaj. We are confident that things will be both favorable and amicable for all parties.”
It’s time to let her go, Safaree.
Apparently, Safaree filed a lawsuit against Nicki Minaj alleging she physically and emotionally abused him during the course of their 12-year relationship. Nicki Minaj vehemently denies the allegations, calling Safaree a “poor excuse for a man.”
Nicki also revealed that Safaree’s been harassing her via email since their very public breakup.
To make matters worse, Safaree filed the lawsuit just days after Nicki Minaj posted pictures of Meek Mill’s 28th birthday party.
There’s no wrath like a Queens native scorned. Hopefully, Nicki and Safaree can both move on without wasting any money on frivolous lawsuits.
SOURCE: Twitter | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Nicki Minaj and Taraji P. Henson Honored At VH1 Big In 2015 Awards
1. Taraji. P. HensonSource: 1 of 12
2. Stevie J & Joseline HernandezSource: 2 of 12
3. K. MichelleSource: 3 of 12
4. K. MichelleSource: 4 of 12
5. Mona Scott YoungSource: 5 of 12
6. O’Shea Jackson Jr.Source: 6 of 12
7. Amy SchumerSource: 7 of 12
8. Apryl JonesSource: 8 of 12
9. Nikki MudarrisSource: 9 of 12
10. Jackie ChristieSource: 10 of 12
11. O’Shea Jackson Jr.Source: 11 of 12
12. Amber RoseSource: 12 of 12
Nicki Minaj Slams Ex-Boyfriend Safaree Samuels For Filing Lawsuit Against Her was originally published on globalgrind.com