Say it ain’t so.
“It’s time for me to take a teeny break from social media. Feeling called to be a bit more quiet and still. Not sure how long it’ll last but don’t worry, I’ll be back soon enough. This space has become such a community. I’m very grateful. Thank you 😍 I’ll be thinking of youz and I’m sending love to you wherever you are… #MermaidGram,” she captioned the above video.
Later on Tuesday, ABC announced the upcoming season premiere of her hit show Scandal has been pushed to midseason. The decision was likely made to accommodate Washington’s pregnancy. She will welcome her second child with husband Nnamdi Asomugha sometime this fall.
The break from social media comes at a perfect time; the show trends on Twitter every Thursday and we’re sure Washington’s mentions are always on fire. Hopefully the actress will be back in action for the beginning of season six.
SOURCE: Instagram | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Kerry Washington Sports Baby Bump At 2014 NAACP Image Awards (PHOTOS)
1. Kerry Washington gets presented the Outstanding Actress award by Tony Goldwyn1 of 7
2. Kerry Washington chats it up with Kevin Hart2 of 7
3. Kerry Washington makes a speech for her Outstanding Actress award3 of 7
4. Kerry Washington shows off her baby bump4 of 7
5. Kerry shows off her award5 of 7
6. Kerry Washington shows off her baby bump6 of 7
7. Kerry Washington happy as ever at 2014 NAACP Image Awards7 of 7
Kerry Washington Announces Break From Social Media was originally published on globalgrind.com