Following the release of “Susside,” Willow delivers a new melodic cut titled “twentyfourtyeight 2.0,” in partnership with Superbad actor Michael Cera. The 90-second song features Willow harmonizing over the calm, billowing Cera-produced beat. The 15-year-old can also be heard reciting poetry in the background.
“I am kinda seeing a yellowish hue, um, the shape is kinda nebulous, um, it’s warm, it definitely encompasses me and all that is,” she says.
No word on if Willow will release a full project, but we can hope. Take a listen to “twentyfortyeight 2.0” below.
10 Pictures Of Willow Smith As A Baby (PHOTOS)
1. Look At This Sweet Face!1 of 10
2. AWWW! Baby Jaden & Willow2 of 10
3. Daddy Daughter Time.3 of 10
4. Willow With Her Big Brother Trey.4 of 10
5. Red Carpet Ready Before The Age Of 10.5 of 10
6. All Smiles.6 of 10
7. At The American Girl Doll Premiere.7 of 10
8. So Sweet.8 of 10
9. Willow with her mommy.9 of 10
10. Willow With Dad & Uncle Tom.10 of 10
Listen To Willow Smith’s Michael Cera-Produced Song “twentyfortyeight 2.0” (NEW MUSIC) was originally published on globalgrind.com