Lil Wayne can’t catch a break.
An L.A. bouncer claims the Young Money boss punched him in his face, so he is now suing Weezy for battery.
TMZ has the scoop:
The bouncer’s attorney — Arsineh Aghakhani from Los Angeles City Law — says she’s preparing the lawsuit against Lil Wayne for battery after her client claims the rapper attacked him while working the door last month at Hyde nightclub for a BET Awards after party. We’re told Weezy’s entourage was upset they got searched, and after an argument erupted … Wayne allegedly came from behind and punched the bouncer in the face. Wayne’s bodyguards also allegedly shoved the staffer up against a wall … and we’re told he suffered a dislocated jaw and shoulder injury.
The bouncer had previously filed a report with the LAPD, according to the site, and though Lil Wayne denies punching him, he “admits there was a brief altercation.”
We will continue to keep you updated.
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: HOTHIPHOPDETROIT.COM
Christina Milian & Lil Wayne's Best Coupled Up Moments (PHOTOS)
1. Tina & Tunechi1 of 14
2. Date Night2 of 14
3. Tunechi and Christina are all smiles at the 2014 American Music Awards.3 of 14
4. Lil Wayne & Christina "Start A Fire" together hugged up and wearing shades of pink.4 of 14
5. The couple laughing at fellow YMCMB rapper Drake at the 2014 ESPY Awards.5 of 14
6. Looks like C-Milli adores Weezy, and we can't blame her.6 of 14
7. Dip It Low...Pick It Up Slow. Christina backs up on Weezy as the two perform at the 2014 American Music Awards.7 of 14
8. Life is good for the couple as they enjoy a laugh together.8 of 14
9. Coupled Up9 of 14
10. Rockin' matching sneakers...How cute?10 of 14
11. Weezy and Christina are lighting it up as they perform their single, "Start A Fire."11 of 14
12. The lovebirds unite on stage for a duet performance.12 of 14
13. First, she started a fire. Now Christina is dropping it like it's hot for her man, Weezy.13 of 14
14. Whether in the studio or on the street, these two know how to enjoy themselves.14 of 14
Lil Wayne Sued For Battery After Altercation With Bouncer was originally published on globalgrind.com