As Future continues to own 2015, he decided to take his talents to Jimmy Kimmel Live!
While rocking the Yeezy Boost 950s and the Yeezy Season 1 trench coat that Kanye personally delivered to him, Future performed “Blow a Bag” and “Where Ya At.” Both of the songs had a bit of a rock tinge to them as Future Hendrix was backed by a live band able to keep up with his trap beats.
Meanwhile, Future has been on a DS2 video-dropping spree. Yesterday, Nayvadius unveiled the video for “Colossal,” and revealed the next will be for “Thought It Was A Drought,” directed by A$AP Ferg. The visual will be dedicated to the late A$AP Yams, who would’ve turned 27 today.
Also, something felt oddly right about Jimmy Kimmel holding up the DS2 cover. If only he knew what it meant.
19 Interesting Facts You Might Not Have Known About Future
1. His full government name is Nayvadius DeMun Wilburn.Source:Getty 1 of 8
2. Former fiancee Ciara has a tattoo of the letter "N" on her ring finger for Nayvadius.Source:Getty 2 of 8
3. His stage name was born when members of the hip-hop musical collective, The Dungeon Family, called him "The Future."Source:Getty 3 of 8
4. Before he was Future, he was known as Meathead of Da Connect.Source:Hennessy 4 of 8
5. He was shot in the right hand at the age of 14 or 15.Source:Getty 5 of 8
6. Future wrote the hook for Ludacris' "Blueberry Yum Yum."Source:Getty 6 of 8
7. Future is a fan of Shakespeare. He's said, ""When I went to school, I would read Shakespeare and just fell in love with how he mixed his words. I started playing around and writing poems, reading poems."Source:Getty 7 of 8
8. As a kid, he learned the lyrics to all of Too $hort's songs.Source:Getty 8 of 8
Future Performs “Blow a Bag” & “Where Ya At” On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’ was originally published on globalgrind.com