The estranged couple celebrated what would have been their sixth wedding anniversary yesterday and shared some very sweet messages about their time together. In the end, though, the Real Housewives of Atlanta stars think they’re better off as friends.
Cynthia, who went ahead divorcing Peter after rumors of his infidelity surfaced wrote on Instagram, “We were friends first.”
Peter also posted a photo of himself on his wedding day, adding, “July 24 is a day that will forever be a part of me.”
The two married in a lavish (and televised) ceremony back in 2010 and announced their separation 14 months ago. We wish them both the best.
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty, Instagram
Pick A Side: Couples Who Play With Our Emotions
1. Beyoncé and Jay ZSource:Getty 1 of 8
2. Chris Brown and KarruecheSource:Getty 2 of 8
3. Khloe Kardashian and Lamar OdomSource:Getty 3 of 8
4. Diddy and CassieSource:Getty 4 of 8
5. Kylie Jenner and TygaSource:Getty 5 of 8
6. Jhene Aiko and Big SeanSource:Getty 6 of 8
7. Blac Chyna and Rob KardashianSource:Getty 7 of 8
8. Rihanna and DrakeSource:Splash News 8 of 8
Still Friends: Here’s How Cynthia Bailey & Peter Thomas Celebrated Their Sixth Wedding Anniversary was originally published on globalgrind.com