Kim & Kanye West have a baby on the way, but it seems as though Kim already has her hands full with being a mom to one, businesswoman, and wife.
The reality TV star gave us the inside scoop on the daily challenges she faces as a supermom. Kim told Ryan Seacrest in a recent interview:
“My husband needs a lot of attention, each kid needs a lot of attention, I work a lot, [and] I want to be able to give everyone just the same amount of attention.”
Kim is expected to give birth in December. We’re sure ‘Ye will be cool with a little less attention when his son arrives.
Meanwhile, Kim’s sister Kourtney was spotted with Scott Disick for the first time since their July breakup.
The two were seen at the book release party of pastor Rich Wilkerson, Jr. in Malibu. According to reports, Kourt and Scott are working on repairing their relationship.
Following her parents’ reunion (see receipts here), little Penelope cuddled up close with her mom. After awaking from her deep slumber, P was ready for a little girl time. How cute!
SOURCE: TMZ, Us Weekly | PHOTO CREDIT: Splash, Getty
9 Times Penelope Disick Was Probably Plotting World Domination
9 photos Launch gallery
1. Penelope's like, "Oh no you didn't."
1 of 9
2. Doesn't North look like she's saying "Oh no, Penelope, what have you done now?"
2 of 9
3. I'll get you next time...My pretty.
3 of 9
4. Mason! You know what we're doing tonight?
4 of 9
5. If Penelope grew a thin mustache, she'd be the perfect villain for Bugs Bunny.
5 of 9
6. And I would have gotten away with it, if it wasn't for that pesky Kanye West and his friend Hova.
6 of 9
7. Who said it, Penelope or Stewie Griffin? "Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!"
7 of 9
8. Penelope's plot to take over the world involves a death ray she can shoot from her eyeballs.
8 of 9
9. Penelope is focused on world domination.
9 of 9