This beef is odd.
It may be the beginning of the end for Odd Future. With everyone in the polarizing hip-hop collective embarking on their own journeys, Odd Future’s Camp Flog Gnaw Carnival typically brings the once tight-knit group together.
Instead, Hodgy Beats used this weekend’s Carnival to air out his frustrations with his former partner-in-crime Tyler, the Creator. After his set, Hodgy got on Twitter explain his grievances in more detail.
When Tyler stepped on stage for his performance, he immediately addressed Hodgy’s accusations.
“N*ggas got me f*cked up. I put too many n*ggas on. I helped too many of my motherf*cking friends out. And n*ggas gonna come foul? And you know who the f*ck I’m talking about n*gga. And yes, it’s getting real. I love you though,” Tyler fired back.
Hodgy continued to air Tyler out on Instagram, calling his longtime “friend” a fraud.
“Call me jealous. Just don’t call my phone. Tyler is a fraud. He turned his back on n*ggas that never crossed him and I’m not just speaking for myself only… Where Earl go? I know he had no part in the carnival.”
Hopefully, they’ll work it out.
SOURCE: Twitter, Instagram | PHOTO CREDIT: Instagram, Getty
27 Pictures Of Tyler, The Creator Wearing Swaggy Sunglasses (PHOTOS)
1. The best part about him is not his smile.1 of 27
2. You can never go wrong with a pair of Ray-Ban Wayfarers.2 of 27
3. See, look—they're the perfect pair.3 of 27
4. These ones in Wally World, though, we aren't too sure about.4 of 27
5. Heaven is a place on earth with your heart-shaped pair.5 of 27
6. Forget the oversized trend–incredibly tiny is in.6 of 27
7. See what we mean?7 of 27
8. You know what they say: The smaller the size....8 of 27
9. ...The limper the peace sign.9 of 27
10. Selfie and sunglasses game proper.10 of 27
11. You only live once...11 of 27
12. ...So live it right with your perfect pair.12 of 27
13. West side, the best side.13 of 27
14. It really doesn't get anymore swaggy than this.14 of 27
15. God Bless America and the right to bear super stylin' sunglasses.15 of 27
16. You can't see his eyes, but they can definitely see you.16 of 27
17. Young Tatianna with the stunna shades on.17 of 27
18. Swag overload in oval-shaped frames.18 of 27
19. UV protection on point.19 of 27
20. Floating frames for the ultimate win.20 of 27
21. Hat on tilt, sunnies on straight.21 of 27
22. Flexing and finessing.22 of 27
23. We mustache you were when you found those frames.23 of 27
24. Deuces to you haters.24 of 27
25. White frames to match the mayo.25 of 27
26. Backpack and glasses swag.26 of 27
27. Tyler and his sunnies make the cover of Clash.27 of 27
Hodgy Beats Blasts Tyler, The Creator As A “Fraud,” Tyler Fires Back was originally published on globalgrind.com