Spectre wins once again at the box office, bringing its total gross up to almost $550 million. In its second week in theaters, the latest Bond flick raked in an estimated $35.4 million. The Peanuts Movie came in second, pulling in $24 million. Love The Coopers, The Martian, and The 33 round out the top 5.
On the last episode of The Walking Dead, we saw Darryl like we’ve never seen him before – in a compromised situation with some tough choices to make. He gets kidnapped by a group of people who clearly are no match for his will to survive. Check out the scene above and catch the behind the scenes clip here.
Yesterday on HBO’s Last Week Tonight, John Oliver kicked off with uncensored feelings and emotions about the terrorist attacks that took place in Paris:
“We begin with a few words about France, he started before giving a little background on the attacks. Then he went in saying, “So, here is where things stand: First, as of now, we know this attack was carried out by gigantic f—ing a–holes; unconscionable, flaming a–holes; possibly working with other f—ing a–holes; definitely working in service of an ideology of pure a–holery,” Oliver said unflinchingly. “Second, and this goes almost without saying, f–k these a–holes. F–k them, if I may say, sideways. And third, it’s important to remember, nothing about what these a–holes are trying to do is going to work. France is going to endure, and I’ll tell you why.”
The Paris attacks have also pushed back Natalie Portman’s upcoming movie Jane Got A Gun. A rep tells The Hollywood Reporter:
The beleaguered film, which has had several release date changes in the U.S., had been scheduled to open in France next Wednesday, Nov. 25, well ahead of its U.S. premiere. It had been picked up for the U.S. by The Weinstein Company after Relativity filed for bankruptcy.
No release date has been set yet, but the company is aiming for sometime in 2016.
Pray For Paris: 14 Heartbreaking Photos Following The Attacks
1. Las Vegas turns the lights on its Eiffel Tower replica off, showing solidarity with Paris following multiple terror attacks.Source:Getty 1 of 14
2. Victims lie on the ground after an attack on Rue Bichat in Central Paris.Source:Getty 2 of 14
3. A young woman cries at a vigil held by a local French community in Sydney.Source:Getty 3 of 14
4. A single rose following multiple terror attacks in the French city of Paris.Source:Getty 4 of 14
5. Players and officials have a moment of silence for victims during the Newcastle v. Central Coast round 6 A-league match.Source:Getty 5 of 14
6. Workers wash blood off of the floor outside of Le Carillon bar.Source:Getty 6 of 14
7. Workers wash blood off the floor outside of Le Carillon bar.Source:Getty 7 of 14
8. A woman sends her love.Source:Getty 8 of 14
9. Two friends hug in the wake of multiple terror attacks in Paris.Source:Getty 9 of 14
10. Residents leave flowers for victims and their loved ones.Source:Getty 10 of 14
11. At least 127 people were left dead following multiple terror attacks in Paris on Friday.Source:Getty 11 of 14
12. Residents leave flowers for victims and their loved ones.Source:Getty 12 of 14
13. Blood from the scene following the Bataclan Theatre attack.Source:Getty 13 of 14
14. Pray for Paris.Source:Getty 14 of 14
What’s Happening In Hip-Pop: “Spectre” Wins At Box Office, John Oliver Goes In On Terrorists, & More was originally published on globalgrind.com