Charlotte’s FOX 46 meteorologist Nick Kosir, known as the dancing weatherman is leaving his day job. The viral suit-wearing dancing weatherman announced on his social media after seven years his time at the news station has come to an end.
Kosir did not say what’s next in his career but did mention he would be sharing details on his next advertence soon.
The meteorologist first grew fame on social media after sharing photos dressed in outfits inspired by Cam Newton, calling it #dipchronicles.
Kosir went viral after doing popular social media dance challenges in the studio of the news station, gaining over two million followers.
The Charlotte dancing weatherman also made a cameo at the MTV Video Music Awards. Kosir appeared in rapper, Lil Nas X’s music video for his song ‘Panini’.
Now you can find Kosir dancing around the world with many social media influencers.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Check out some of the dancing weatherman viral dance challenges:
- ‘Where My Dogs At?’ TVOne’s ‘Uncensored’ To Air DMX’s Final Interview
- HHW Gaming: Activision Blizzard Employees Planning Mass Walkout & Strike In Response Toxic Workplace Allegations
- Bro-code Violation: Would You Date Someone You Knew Your Friend Liked?
- HHW Gaming: ‘Forza Horizon 5’ Developer Playground Games Shows Off The Game’s 11 Mexico Locations
- Winston Duke Will Star in Spotify Podcast ‘Batman Unburied’
- Ah Ahh Ahhh: Bobby Shmurda Has “Mixed Emotions” About Being A Free Man [Video]
- Kanye West’s ‘DONDA’ Listening Breaks Apple Livestream Record
- The Lo’ Down: Issa Rae Reveals Wedding Photos, Ari Caught In The Act & More
- Stacey Morris and Nena Ross Discuss Styling Hair On The Set Of ‘Blackish’ And How The Pandemic Influenced Their Work
- Capitol Police Officer Harry Dunn Testifies He’d Never Been Called N-Word In Uniform Until Jan. 6: ‘Is This America?’
- T.I. Defends Fellow Height-Deficient Rapper DaBaby After Homophobic Rant