Charlotte’s FOX 46 meteorologist Nick Kosir, known as the dancing weatherman is leaving his day job. The viral suit-wearing dancing weatherman announced on his social media after seven years his time at the news station has come to an end.
Kosir did not say what’s next in his career but did mention he would be sharing details on his next advertence soon.
The meteorologist first grew fame on social media after sharing photos dressed in outfits inspired by Cam Newton, calling it #dipchronicles.
Kosir went viral after doing popular social media dance challenges in the studio of the news station, gaining over two million followers.
The Charlotte dancing weatherman also made a cameo at the MTV Video Music Awards. Kosir appeared in rapper, Lil Nas X’s music video for his song ‘Panini’.
Now you can find Kosir dancing around the world with many social media influencers.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Check out some of the dancing weatherman viral dance challenges:
- ‘Where My Dogs At?’ TVOne’s ‘Uncensored’ To Air DMX’s Final Interview
- Win Mom $1000 for the Ultimate Mother’s Day Staycation
- Nominate Your Hometown Shero As We’re Celebrating Women Leading Change In Our Communities!
- It’s Ralph Though: Polo Ralph Lauren Releases Major League Baseball Capsule
- Donald Glover Posts Exclusive ‘Atlanta’ Season 3 BTS Photo To Instagram
- Model Monday: Lex Warnick Shaved Her Head Then Won The Bailey Agency’s Instagram Model Search
- Toosii Talks New Mixtape, Why He Called Out DDG, Comfort In His Own Skin, J. Cole Inspiration + More
- Florida Principal Won’t Face Charges After Paddling 6-Year-Old Student
- Why Every Black Man Should Build A Garden In Their Home
- LaTocha Scott Talks Verzuz Preparation, DJ Aone, Potential For A Xscape Biopic + More
- LaTocha Scott Talks Verzuz With SWV, Xscape’s New Album, & Returning To Gospel [WATCH]
- Jini Thornton Explains How To Fix Your Credit Faster Without Paying Someone [WATCH]
- Watch: Kevin Hart Stars In Netflix’s Fatherhood Premiering Father’s Day Weekend [Trailer]