Charlotte’s FOX 46 meteorologist Nick Kosir, known as the dancing weatherman is leaving his day job. The viral suit-wearing dancing weatherman announced on his social media after seven years his time at the news station has come to an end.
Kosir did not say what’s next in his career but did mention he would be sharing details on his next advertence soon.
The meteorologist first grew fame on social media after sharing photos dressed in outfits inspired by Cam Newton, calling it #dipchronicles.
Kosir went viral after doing popular social media dance challenges in the studio of the news station, gaining over two million followers.
The Charlotte dancing weatherman also made a cameo at the MTV Video Music Awards. Kosir appeared in rapper, Lil Nas X’s music video for his song ‘Panini’.
Now you can find Kosir dancing around the world with many social media influencers.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Check out some of the dancing weatherman viral dance challenges:
- ‘Where My Dogs At?’ TVOne’s ‘Uncensored’ To Air DMX’s Final Interview
- Virgil Abloh, Off-White Fashion Designer, Dead At 41
- Rihanna Shows Us How To Make Look Plaid Sexy
- D.C. To Buffalo: John Young Is Credited As The Creator Of Buffalo Wings, Reportedly Inspired By D.C.’s Mambo Sauce
- Ahmaud Arbery Murder Trial Prosecutors Say ‘Trust The System,’ But It’s Part Of The Problem
- Urban One Honors Presented By T-Mobile “The Soundtrack of Black America” Set To Premiere MLK Day On TV One & Cleo TV
- Ballsy Move: LeBron James Fined $15K For Grabbing Crotch After Hitting Dagger Shot In Indiana
- Monica Keeps It Cute And Cozy In Oversized Black Puffer Coat
- Dollar Tree Raises Prices, Vince Staples Bashes The Jig
- Kanye West Shares Super Long Thanksgiving Day Prayer, Talks Accountability
- Tyga Ducks Felony Domestic Violence Charge