Juicy J, the Juice Man, a kid that grew up in Cleveland, Ohio. Three 6 Mafia was a natural part of our culture. From the lampshade hats, to grown men walking around “Sippin on Syrup” outta baby bottles. To see where the legendary Juicy J is now after his already uber-successful career is nothing less than extraordinary.
The 46-year-old rapper talked about his album ‘The Hustle Continues’ which features 2 Chainz and Lil Baby on ‘Spend It’. He also discussed being a father to a new baby boy during the pandemic and his bong company called Juicy J Glass. Check out the interview below.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- ‘Where My Dogs At?’ TVOne’s ‘Uncensored’ To Air DMX’s Final Interview
- DC-Based Black Female Assistant Police Chief Was Actually Told To Get An Abortion Or Be Fired
- Megan Thee Stallion Shows Off Her Spooky Nail Set Just In Time For Halloween
- Swedish Mafia & The Weeknd “Moth To A Flame,” Don Toliver ft. Travis Scott “Flocky Flocky” & More | Daily Visuals 10.22.21
- Mitch McConnell Praised Clarence Thomas’ Anti-Abortion Stance Hours Before SCOTUS Upheld Texas Ban Again
- Lori Harvey Slays In House of CB
- Taraji P. Henson Says Past Abusive Relationship Left Her Missing A Piece Of Her Lip To This Day
- Nia Long Talks Filming “Therapy” Spot With Deon Cole, Working With Old Spice & More
- Alicia Keys Has Long Forgiven Lil Mama For Crashing Her Show With Jay-Z [Video]
- Dave Chappelle Is Willing To Talk With Netflix Employees After Protest
- Watch Trailer: Yahya Abdul-Mateen II & Jake Gyllenhaal In Upcoming Thriller ‘Ambulance’