The long-awaited trade that had been lingering for some time during the offseason has finally happened.
The Carolina Panthers trade Quarterback Teddy Bridgewater to the Denver Broncos for a 2021 sixth-round draft pick, according to ESPN sources.
An ESPN source told Adam Schefter the Panthers will pay $7 million to Bridgewater, while the Broncos will pay him $3 million.
The Panthers traded for QB Sam Darnold earlier this month leaving the question of what was next for 28-year-old Bridgewater.
Bridgewater started 15 games for the Panthers in the 2019-2020 season. He threw for 3,733 yards last season and had just 15 touchdowns on the season. Bridgewater ranked fifth in the league among regular starters.
- ‘Where My Dogs At?’ TVOne’s ‘Uncensored’ To Air DMX’s Final Interview
- Remembering 20 Years Of The Princess Diaries: Pop Culture Moments That Stuck Forever
- Blue Ivy And Amaiyah Robinson Shine In Throwback ‘Black Is King’ Photo
- A Twitter User Hilariously Dubbed A NYC Streetballer “Hookah Doncic” After Video of Him Smoking While Hooping Goes Viral
- HHW Gaming: Peep Some of King T’Challa’s Drip In ‘Marvel’s Avengers’ Upcoming ‘Black Panther: War For Wakanda’ Expansion
- Emptying The Notebook After the Panthers First Work Week
- Dolly Parton Used Her Whitney Houston Royalties To Help A Black Community
- Mitch Kupchak Recaps the Hornets Draft Night Haul With Kyle Bailey
- The Weeknd Can Now Feel His Face, Says He Is “Sober Lite” After Quiting Hard Drugs
- Go Fast: Lovers & Friends Festival Tickets On Sale Now, Usher, Ms. Lauryn Hill, & TLC Among Headliners
- Death Of Fetty Wap’s 4-Year-Old Daughter Confirmed By Turquoise Miami
Panthers Trade Teddy Bridgewater to Denver Broncos was originally published on wfnz.com