Johnson C Smith University joins many other universities in requiring students to get the COVID-19 vaccine before returning to campus.
In a press release from May 12, the University announced as they prepare to welcome students back to the campus fall semester, students are required to return fully vaccinated.
Under the policy, students must complete a least a one-shot or two-shot vaccination process by Friday, July 30 before the start of classes on August 16, JCSU said. Those who plan on intending any summer academic enrichment programs or camps, internships, athletic conditioning must get vaccinated earlier.
After receiving the COVID-19 vaccine student will have to follow the verification process:
- Providing a copy of your COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card that will be kept in your health records in Health Services; or,
- Including vaccination verification, as evidenced by a doctor or vaccination clinic, as a part of your regular Health Immunization Form submission to Health Services
Livingstone College also will require vaccinations, while UNC Charlotte does not currently require the COVID-19 vaccine.
- ‘Where My Dogs At?’ TVOne’s ‘Uncensored’ To Air DMX’s Final Interview
- Report: YG’s Artist Slim 400 Allegedly Shot & Killed
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s “The Kardashian Curse” | Episode 45
- Black Artists In Charlottesville Hired To Melt Down Robert E. Lee Statue & Rebuild New Monument
- Jake Delhomme: What Will Change is the Offensive Philosophy for Carolina
- French Montana & Doja Cat ft. Saweetie “Handstand,” Wiz Khalifa & Juicy J “Pop That Trunk” & More | Daily Visuals 12.8.21
- Out With The Racist, In With The New: Charlottesville Robert E. Lee Statue To Be Melted Down By Black Museum
- Tommy Hilfiger Talks His Legacy And Birthing Streetwear In New Interview
- Woman Labeled “TikTok Karen” Accuses Black Man Of Phone Theft, Finds It In Purse Moments Later
- Nicki Minaj Bares All In Instagram Birthday Photoshoot
- Rihanna, Beyoncé, Oprah, & Kamala Harris Make Forbes’ List For The World’s Most Powerful Women