Another long-standing Charlotte restaurant closes its door due to the effect of pandemic struggles.
Price’s Chicken Coop announced on their Facebook page that they are closing down since opening in 1962.
“It is with heavy hearts that The Chicken Coop has decided to close our doors after 59years of business…”
The famous Charlotte spot on in South End said this decision was made following labor shortage, rising food costs, food quality and another coin shortage. The final day of operation will be Saturday, June 19.
Price’s Chicken Coop is known for its southern fried chicken and soul food side. The restaurant is located at 1614 Camden Rd. next to Sabor Latin Street Grill in South End.
- ‘Where My Dogs At?’ TVOne’s ‘Uncensored’ To Air DMX’s Final Interview
- LeToya Luckett Shows Off Post Baby Beach Bod: ‘Ya Girl Is Officially 55 Lbs Down’
- Megan Thee Stallion Heats Things Up In Miami At Sports Illustrated Swim Edition Launch Party
- Gabrielle Union Embraces Her Natural Curly Locs After The Big Chop
- LL Cool J Keeps It Clean & Cozy With Latest “Hip-Hop Is Essential” Clothing Collection
- Biden Administration’s Environmental Justice Initiative Kicks Into Gear
- In Fight for Freedom And Equality, Lil Nas X Raises Money For Bail Fund
- Hip-Hop Wired Presents: CRT FRSH [Certified Fresh] Playlist 7.23.21
- From Homeless to Hollywood: Viral Artist Richard Hutchins Dreams Come True In One Miraculous Night
- Homecoming: Kanye West Premieres New Momma-Dedicated Album DONDA In His Birthplace, Can The Sinner Be Saved?
- Naomi Osaka Lit The Olympic Cauldron At The Tokyo Opening Ceremony With Braids That Repped Her Country