Another long-standing Charlotte restaurant closes its door due to the effect of pandemic struggles.
Price’s Chicken Coop announced on their Facebook page that they are closing down since opening in 1962.
“It is with heavy hearts that The Chicken Coop has decided to close our doors after 59years of business…”
The famous Charlotte spot on in South End said this decision was made following labor shortage, rising food costs, food quality and another coin shortage. The final day of operation will be Saturday, June 19.
Price’s Chicken Coop is known for its southern fried chicken and soul food side. The restaurant is located at 1614 Camden Rd. next to Sabor Latin Street Grill in South End.
- ‘Where My Dogs At?’ TVOne’s ‘Uncensored’ To Air DMX’s Final Interview
- Invoking Emmett Till’s Lynching, Rep. Bobby Rush Calls For Federal Probe Into Jelani Day’s Death
- Marlo Hampton Finally Gets A ‘RHOA’ Peach
- Chloe Bailey Breaks Down Making “Have Mercy,” Upcoming Debut Album & More
- AZ ft. Dave East “Blow That Sh*t,” Curren$y “High” & More | Daily Visuals 10.25.21
- Megan Thee Stallion Announces She’s Graduating College This Year
- Death Of Jelani Day Officially Ruled A Drowning By Coroner
- New Report Spotlights Border Patrol Misconduct Years Before Haitian Migrant Controversy
- Floyd Mayweather Pens Note To Kyrie Irving In Support Of His Choice To Not Get Vaccinated
- The Curry Family Show Off Their Fall Style On The Cover Of ‘Sweet July’ Magazine
- Floyd Mayweather Refuses Selfie With Male Fan With Painted Nails [Video]