La La Anthony and Carmelo Anthony have seen a strong share of ups and downs during their 11-year marriage but the two have agreed to call it quits.
According to TMZ, La La filed divorce documents in New York on Thursday (June 17), citing irreconcilable differences.
Over the course of their marriage, the two have been loving parents to their 14-year-old son Kiyan and have been navigating the past few months creating a smooth transition in their relationship from being husband and wife to always being friends and co-parents. The two began dating in 2005 not long after Anthony entered the NBA and tied the knot in July 2010.
Back in 2017, the two split amid infidelity rumors but they found ways to reconcile every time, even as Carmelo blasted rumors he cheated on La La in 2019. The two wound up spending 2020 together amidst the pandemic but now it finally seems it’s a wrap.
Twitter Debates Whether La La Should Accept Carmelo Anthony’s Daughter, On Father’s Day
1 of 15
He shouldn’t need her too. That’s gonna always be his daughter though, as she gets older they are gonna have that. Step mommy is burnt.— Vern Diesal (@VernDiesal) June 16, 2019
2.2 of 15
3 of 15
If she can’t accept the child she needs to leave him. Plain and simple!— LEX 🥀 (@richfeelz) June 16, 2019
4 of 15
That fact that the mistress is doing this publicly and bashing @lala instead of Melo tells me this has nothing to do with the child and everything to do with melo not wanting to be with her. #lala #lalaanthony— Forever Unimpressed (@ABougieFeminist) June 16, 2019
5.5 of 15
6.6 of 15
7 of 15
When did Lala say she didn’t accept Melo’s daughter....? Or are these just twitter assumption discussions? pic.twitter.com/Vt4fKmfqIW— Lee (@_thisiscourt) June 16, 2019
8 of 15
I do think it’s trash that Lala is taking the heat for this. Direct that dead beat daddy ish over to his mentions. pic.twitter.com/75O0DJi24f— chicagoanlady3 (@chicagoanlady3) June 17, 2019
9 of 15
Y'all really acting like Lala gotta be a step mom just because Melo stepped out. If she don't wanna be that's her decision. Some of y'all chicks accept any and everything y'all told to deal with 🤣 🤣 pic.twitter.com/payjOikkub— ♒ Feb 8 🥳 (@Mizzcierra2893) June 16, 2019
10.10 of 15
11.11 of 15
12.12 of 15
13 of 15
They was going in on the comments about his daughter, so Lala deleted the post. Y’all so damn petty pic.twitter.com/xxWgaAajhK— Lets Shake The Table (@ItsmeKLR) June 16, 2019
14.14 of 15
- ‘Where My Dogs At?’ TVOne’s ‘Uncensored’ To Air DMX’s Final Interview
- Crocs Sues More Than 20 Copycat Companies As The Brand Continues To Have Its Best-Selling Year Ever
- LeToya Luckett Shows Off Post Baby Beach Bod: ‘Ya Girl Is Officially 55 Lbs Down’
- Megan Thee Stallion Heats Things Up In Miami At Sports Illustrated Swim Edition Launch Party
- Gabrielle Union Embraces Her Natural Curly Locs After The Big Chop
- LL Cool J Keeps It Clean & Cozy With Latest “Hip-Hop Is Essential” Clothing Collection
- Biden Administration’s Environmental Justice Initiative Kicks Into Gear
- In Fight for Freedom And Equality, Lil Nas X Raises Money For Bail Fund
- Hip-Hop Wired Presents: CRT FRSH [Certified Fresh] Playlist 7.23.21
- From Homeless to Hollywood: Viral Artist Richard Hutchins Dreams Come True In One Miraculous Night
- Homecoming: Kanye West Premieres New Momma-Dedicated Album DONDA In His Birthplace, Can The Sinner Be Saved?
La La Anthony Files For Divorce From Carmelo Anthony After 10 Years Of Marriage was originally published on theboxhouston.com