“And The Winner Is Weekend” Listen to 92.7 The Block all weekend for music from BET nominees and past winners.
Text ‘BET’ to 52140 for your chance to win tickets to see Erica Banks at World Nightclub, Saturday, July 3rd at the All White Affair.
Rihanna Covered Up Her Matching Camo Shark Tattoo She Got With Drake, Twitter Reacts
1 of 5
Whao. Rihanna covered her shark tattoo with Drake. She def moves on 😳 pic.twitter.com/btn0IAXvWB— dodo (@Doriane_rsmd) June 24, 2021
2 of 5
rihanna covered up the matching tattoo she had with drake lmao don’t nobody feel my pain i promise— LB (@lnbshr) June 24, 2021
3 of 5
rihanna covered her shark tattoo— 🍒 (@rihpaelx) June 24, 2021
4 of 5
Rihanna covered up the tattoo her and Drake share lol. She’s gone with Rocky 😂❤️. She still had it when she was with the billionaire 😭— Woo forever 💫💫 (@nikita_yasmin) June 24, 2021
5.5 of 5
Disclaimer: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. Open to legal residents of the United States residing within the Charlotte, NC metropolitan area, who are 21 years of age or older. The AND THE WINNER IS SWEEPSTAKES ends on June 27, 2021. Subject to Official Rules.
- ‘Where My Dogs At?’ TVOne’s ‘Uncensored’ To Air DMX’s Final Interview
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s Episode 39 “Spooky Season”
- Hot Topic: Wendy Williams’ Ex-Husband Is Now Reportedly Engaged To His Mistress
- Charlamagne Tha God Says Tyler Perry Helped Him Realize That He Was Abused As A Child
- Transform Into A Glamorous Mermaid For Halloween With This Simple Makeup Tutorial By MUA Anika Kai
- RHOA’s Kenya Moore Slays On Instagram After Being Eliminated from ‘Dancing With The Stars’
- Jeezy Recalls Jay-Z Having His Back In A Fist Fight: “Hov Got Hands!”
- Ciara Slays In Archive ’92-’93 Dolce & Gabbana
- Toya Johnson Threw An Epic 70’s Style Player’s Ball And The Lewks Were Everything!
- That’s BIG Latto To You: Latto’s LIT LA Leakers Freestyle Becomes A Trending Topic On Twitter [Video]
- Here We Go Again: White VA Councilman Wears Blackface While Dressed As ‘Coming To America’s’ Randy Watson