It’s always great when a bunch of celebrities come together for a cause.
Want the latest news and gossip at your fingertips? Text QC to 71007 to join our text club!
Black Hollywood united to launch a Public Service Announcement urging people of color to go out and vote on November 8th via the newly formed organization, Artistic Alliance For Justice. The powerful PSA was created by producers Steven Jones and Kendrick Sampson to both inform and educate people of color on voter suppression tactics most frequently used to deter their voices from being heard on Election Day, while providing concrete solutions on how to prevail against said tactics.
- Did Nicki Minaj Break Up With Meek Mill?
- 4 Ray Allen Moments We Will Never Forget
- 14 Hysterical Reactions To Lil’ Wayne’s Black Lives Matter Comments
Stars in the video include Meagan Good, Cedric The Entertainer, Tisha Campbell Martin and many more. These celebs are using their voice to “amplify initiatives that invoke positive social and political change underneath their new organization AAJ.” In the video, Russell Simmons perfectly describes the option to not vote during this upcoming election, saying, “Not voting is an endorsement of the candidate that you didn’t choose. The state of our nation is in your hands. Show up to the polls this November 8th!”
Check out the powerful PSA above.
SOURCE: EurWeb | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty, Youtube
They're With Her: Celebrities React To Hillary's History-Making Speech At The DNC
1. Julia Louis-DreyfusSource: 1 of 12
2. Michelle MonaghanSource: 2 of 12
3. Melinda GatesSource: 3 of 12
4. Sabrina SiddiquiSource: 4 of 12
5. Geraldo RiveraSource: 5 of 12
6. Awesomely LuvvieSource: 6 of 12
7. Janelle MonáeSource: 7 of 12
8. Yvette Nicole BrownSource: 8 of 12
9. Peter MaerSource: 9 of 12
10. Josh GadSource: 10 of 12
11. Mark KellySource: 11 of 12
Black Celebrities Join Forces On The Importance Of Voting was originally published on globalgrind.com