Take that. Take that. Imagine walking onto a film set to support your friend, then walking away with a featured role!
Mutlitalented entertainer, Stefon Washington, knows all about life’s rare and random chances. He is no stranger to taking them either.
Beginning his career in entertainment, the young actor / singer spent some time with Disney before moving on. The DMV native (that’s another way to describe the D.C., Maryland & Virginia metropolitain area) sat down exclusively with Bobby Pen about to dish on how he essentially jacked the Puff Daddy role in the upcoming Tupac biopic “All Eyez On Me” from another actor on accident. Stefon also talks new music with manager, Love & Hip Hop Atlanta rapper Yung Joc. Enjoy the interview below.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- [Watch] New “All Eyez On Me” Trailer Shows Some Of The Final Moments Of 2Pac’s Life
- Puff Daddy Brings Out Gucci Mane, 2 Chainz, Jeezy, Yung Joc + More Surprises At Bad Boy Reunion Tour!
- Resurrection! Demetrius Shipp Jr. Is The Spitting Image Of 2Pac In The ‘All Eyez On Me’ Poster
- Forbes Hip-Hop Cash Kings 2016: Puff Daddy Secures The Bag, Beats Out Dr. Dre & Jay Z
21 Facts You Might Not Have Known About Tupac Shakur
1. While at a hotel with his ex-wife, Keisha Morris, the room they were in caught fire. Reportedly, "Tupac was disappointed in her and told her he couldn’t trust her because she didn’t stay with him to fight the fire."Source:Getty 1 of 18
2. Tupac bought Biggie Smalls his first Rolex.Source:Instagram 2 of 18
3. His mom originally named him Lesane Parish Crooks.Source:Getty 3 of 18
4. Tupac's mom, Afeni Shakur, was a Black Panther, in jail on bombing charges at the time of her pregnancy with the rapper.Source:Getty 4 of 18
5. Tupac was homeless when he first moved to California, living in different shelters for approximately two years.Source:Getty 5 of 18
6. Tupac was a really big fan of actor Jim Carrey.Source:Getty 6 of 18
7. Though Tupac is known for representing the West Coast, he was actually born on the East side of Harlem.Source:Getty 7 of 18
8. Tupac once cried after talking to Maya Angelou on the set of "Poetic Justice."Source:Getty 8 of 18
9. When marrying Keisha Morris, the priest got to the part where he states "with all your worldly possessions..." Tupac interrupted, letting the priest know: "Well, Keisha can’t have my pool table or my big screen TV.”Source:Getty 9 of 18
10. During an altercation in 1993, Tupac shot two policemen - one in the leg and the other in the butt. Charges against the rapper were later dropped.Source:Getty 10 of 18
11. Tupac and Fredo Starr met at the premiere of "Sunset Park."Source:Getty 11 of 18
12. Mike Dyson says that during Tupac's final hours on Earth, "Vincent" by Don Maclean was played repetitively.Source:Getty 12 of 18
13. He and Jada Pinkett Smith once kissed to see if they had any chemistry - but according to Jada, "It had to be the most disgusting kiss for us both."Source:Getty 13 of 18
14. Tupac spent 15 days in prison after punching "Menace II Society" director Allen Hughes in the face. He was later replaced by Lorenz Tate. Witnesses say it was more like Hughes was fighting 30 people, referring to Tupac's entourage who was allegedly jumping him.Source:Instagram 14 of 18
15. Pac was required to take an HIV test before doing love scenes with Janet Jackson in "Poetic Justice."Source:Instagram 15 of 18
16. When he died, he was engaged to actress Kidada Jones.Source:Instagram 16 of 18
17. Tupac got his last name from his stepfather, Mutulu Shakur.Source:Instagram 17 of 18
18. Tupac reportedly had sex with almost all of the women in his x-rated music video "How Do U Want It," then passed out from exhaustion.Source:Getty 18 of 18
Want the latest news and gossip at your fingertips? Text QC to 71007 to join our text club!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @927theblock