Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
On Thursday, news broke that Tax told officials that Troy Ave is actually the one who should be behind bars for attempted murder, not him. The Game‘s manager, Wack100, took to social media, blasting Tax, see below:
The only issue with Wack’s attack is that there is video footage of the Brooklyn rapper shooting aimlessly in a crowded club — which means Tax isn’t really snitching, just stating the obvious. If you were in jail for something you didn’t do and knew who did it, would you “snitch”?
10 Outrageous Things Troy Ave Said During His Breakfast Club Interview
1. "What have I done? I saved a whole generation of people from being drug addicts, and turning up, & wearing tight pants."Source:Getty 1 of 10
2. "I'm the one who put it out there that you can't mix & match brands. I put that out there."Source:Getty 2 of 10
3. "For someone to try to tear me down, or slander me is like...it's like modern-day slavery...."Source:Getty 3 of 10
4. "I only want to make $5 million dollars. $5 million, I'ma be rich forever."Source:Getty 4 of 10
5. "What's 1000 x 5? What 500,000? 50,000?"Source:Getty 5 of 10
6. "I'm like Jackie Robinson with a racist fan. Or like Michael Jordan when he's seen putting his hand up and someone in the crowd is like 'hey, f*ck you!'"Source:Getty 6 of 10
7. "I just came from Miami...my life is getting crazy!"Source:Getty 7 of 10
8. "These aren't regular sneakers. These are the high top Air Force 1s, they're a little more money than the low top. I wouldn't do the low top. You feel me?"Source:Getty 8 of 10
9. "I got 11,000 in my pocket, but I don't care cause I'm focused."Source:Getty 9 of 10
10. "When I see him [Manolo Rose], I'll probably give him a wedgie or slam him or some shit."Source:Getty 10 of 10
Want the latest news and gossip at your fingertips? Text QC to 71007 to join our text club!
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @927theblock