Source: Paul Archuleta / Getty
can add one more thing to her glowing resume: Author.
Being Mary Jane star recently shared with PEOPLE the cover to her upcoming book perfectly titled: We’re Going To Need More Wine: Stories That Are Funny, Complicated, and True ( Dey Street Books) .
She told the lifestyle pub that the memoir-esque book of essays is hilarious and inspired by her own life experiences.
“Throughout my life, I’ve often wondered aloud ‘How the hell did I end up here? Why me?’ ” the 44-year-old actress said. “
Not sure I’ve ever found all the answers to those questions, but in this book I share my journey … the good, the bad, and the WTF. You will definitely need more wine for this one.”
PEOPLE also noted that Union’s book will feature personal stories and reflections on a range of topics that continue to define the contemporary landscape: sexuality, womanhood, friendship, race, marriage, and beauty.
We’re Going To Need More Wine will be released on Oct. 17.
Gabrielle Union Launched Her Hair Care Line And Shows Off Natural Tresses
#BumpWatch: Serena Williams Is Expecting!
Morgan Freeman Set To Produce Rodney King Docuseries
Also On 92.7 The Block:
The Week In Urban Pop Culture
11 photos Launch gallery
1. Khia Is Papoose’s #1 Fan
1 of 11
2. Daniel Kaluuya Is Here To Tell You He’s Black Everywhere He Goes
2 of 11
3. Janet Jackson’s Long Lost Child is Revealed!…We Think…
3 of 11
4. Rick Ross Tells Us How He Really Feels
4 of 11
5. Soulja Boy Family Drama
5 of 11
6. Snoop Dogg Takes On Donald Trump
6 of 11
7. Tamar Braxton Will Always Put Family First
7 of 11
8. I Believe I Can Fly
8 of 11
9. When It’s Cold Outside…
9 of 11
10. Michael B. Jordan Could Be ‘The One’
10 of 11
11. Kordell Stewart Wants His Name Kept Out Of Andrew ‘Delivert’ Caldwell’s Mouth.
11 of 11