Mary J. Blige‘s estranged husband, Martin “Kendu” Isaacs, is continuing to cause problems for the songstress.
Want the latest news and gossip at your fingertips? Text QC to 71007 to join our text club!
TMZ has obtained new documents filed by Blige in that state during the marriage Isaacs spent more than $420,000 for “travel charges.” However, Blige argues those costs were not related to business, but to support Isaacs’ girlfriend.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
As reported earlier, Isaacs is trying to get more than $110K per month in spousal support from Blige. In court documents, the singer stated, “I am not responsible for supporting [Martin’s] parents and his children from another relationship which he lists as ongoing monthly expenses.” Along with all of this, Blige says their estate is “underwater” about $10 million. If you hear it from Blige, all the weight of covering the expenses is put on her, while Isaacs “contributes absolutely nothing.” Isaacs has yet to comment on the situation.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @927theblock
11 Photos Of Mary J. Blige Killing The Game Back In ’92
1. Mary takes over the stage in her signature look.Source: 1 of 11
2. The R&B goddess takes a stance at the 7th Annual New York Music Awards.Source: 2 of 11
3. How sweet does she look at the KMEL Summer Jam in 1992?Source: 3 of 11
4. Mary J. & Joe Public win big at the New York Music Awards in ’92.Source: 4 of 11
5. Mary J. Blige is all smiles in a hoodie and curls.Source: 5 of 11
6. Mary does her one, two-step while performing in ’92.Source: 6 of 11
7. She had a flawless smile, even back then.Source: 7 of 11
8. Mary J. wins big at the 7th Annual New York Music Awards.Source: 8 of 11
9. Show ’em who’s queen.Source: 9 of 11
10. Super Cat and Mary chill backstage at the New York Music Awards in ’92.Source: 10 of 11
11. Let’s get ’em, queen!Source: 11 of 11
Mary J. Blige Claims Kendu Spent Her Money On His New Girlfriend was originally published on globalgrind.com