Source: Frederick M. Brown / Getty
Want the latest news and gossip at your fingertips? Text QC to 71007 to join our text club!
he’s one cool dude he’s been enlisted for the Ludacris fourth consecutive year to host one of the coolest awards shows, the 2017 Billboard Music Awards, which happen on Sunday, May 21. And guess what? This cool dude is going to a get a cool new lady to hang out with at this year’s awards show: . Vanessa Hudgens
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews:
So what do these two think about hosting the big night with each other? E! News caught up with the
High School Musical actress and the rapper-turned-actor earlier today and the two dished about what fans should expect from the upcoming show this Sunday.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
RED CARPET RECAP: The 2016 Billboard Music Awards
21 photos Launch gallery
1. Ciara served up seven wardrobe changes as the night’s hostess, but our favorite has to be this barely-there dress she wore on the carpet.
1 of 21
2. Britney Spears left little to the imagination in a lacy, sheer ensemble that put her underwear on full display.
2 of 21
3. Keke Palmer’s pedicure caught heat on social media, but she filled out the red latex quite nicely on the carpet.
3 of 21
4. Snapchat king DJ Khaled suited up in all black.
4 of 21
5. Wiz Khalifa kept it casual, per usual.
5 of 21
6. Before shutting down the stage, Rihanna arrived in a short frock and patterned heels.
6 of 21
7. Ariana Grande nearly took a not-so-gracious fall in her gown.
7 of 21
8. How stunning is Priyanka Chopra?
8 of 21
9. Demi Lovato worked an all-black pantsuit.
9 of 21
10. Zendaya can do no wrong. She wore Fausto Puglisi separates in the perfect summer tone.
10 of 21
11. Laverne Cox arrived wearing Michael Costello.
11 of 21
12. Kelly Rowland offered major goddess vibes and we’re here for it.
12 of 21
13. Chris Tucker walked hand-in-hand with his gorgeous date.
13 of 21
14. Kesha went the menswear route and paired the look with heels.
14 of 21
15. Are you feeling Seal’s yellow shoes?
15 of 21
16. One of the night’s hosts, Ludacris, walked the carpet with wife, Eudoxie.
16 of 21
17. Ty Dolla $ign wore a checkered button-up and dark sunglasses.
17 of 21
18. Nick Jonas’s ‘fit was simple and suave.
18 of 21
19. We see you, Jessica!
19 of 21
20. Michael Strahan appeared to be unfazed by the drama surrounding his departure from LIVE! with Kelly.
20 of 21
21. Ashton Kutcher stepped out for the evening’s festivities as well.
21 of 21