“Baby Boy” tops most people’s lists of hood classics and in this day and age of remakes, revamps, and overdue sequels, it’s not surprising there’s discussion around the possibility of “Baby Boy 2.” But the question is, do fans even want it?
One person we know who wants it for sure is Tyrese. The actor who played the juvenile lead of Jody posted the poster below on his Instagram page this morning with no caption, leaving his followers with more than a question or two.
Want the latest news and gossip at your fingertips? Text QC to 71007 to join our text club!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @927theblock
SMH: Tyrese Attacked On Social Media For Not Marrying A ‘Black’ Woman
1. Some fans weren’t shocked when they heard the ‘fake news’ that Tyrese’s wife isn’t black.1 of 8
2. We can feel the eye-roll coming from this tweet.2 of 8
3. Hell hath no fury like Black Twitter.3 of 8
4. Some just not here for Mrs. Gibson.4 of 8
5. LOL.5 of 8
6. Shady boots.6 of 8
7. Yikes.7 of 8
8. The people want Baby Boy Jody back.8 of 8
Tyrese With A Social Media Post – He Wants A Baby Boy 2 was originally published on tlcnaptown.com