Nas and Nicki Minaj took the dating rumors to a new level this week. The two rap stars seemed to have a lot of fun at Nas’ 44th birthday celebration on Wednesday — and when we say fun, we mean kissing and licking.
The two documented their fun on Instagram throughout the night. Activities included singing “Happy Birthday”(the Stevie Wonder version of course)…
Want the latest news and gossip at your fingertips? Text QC to 71007 to join our text club!
Thank you for subscribing! Please be sure to open and click your first newsletter so we can confirm your subscription.
Nas and Nicki have been rumored to be dating for months now. Things got even more heated when Nicki made an appearance on Ellenin May and said she might make “an exception” to her no dating rule for the Queensbridge rapper. It seems like Nas took the hint.
1. You get dope-ass onstage pics straight from Nasty.
1 of 24
2. Like, really cool images of God’s son at work.
2 of 24
3. Classic family throwbacks.
3 of 24
4. Vintage Nas and his pops.
4 of 24
5. Adorable moments with his daughter, Destiny.
5 of 24
6. And he stans for her: “It’s so ILL to see @LipMatic launch. Scoop that up! Made for beautiful lips everywhere…. Created by my very own Princess Destiny. It’s great to watch her plans unfold! #lipmatic”
6 of 24
7. Very rarely, he’ll also show a pic of his son Knight.
7 of 24
8. Let’s not forget the fact that he is related to Yara Shahidi from “Black-ish.”
8 of 24
9. Up close and personal pics of his bling.
9 of 24
10. His jewelry game really is on point.
10 of 24
11. Vacation pics that’ll make you envious.
11 of 24
12. Just views on views on views.
12 of 24
13. His shoe game is impeccable too.
13 of 24
14. Cool artwork that calls for unity: “Place your hand with mine.”
14 of 24
15. And he also calls for justice. Caption: “I CANT BREATHE!!!”
15 of 24
16. His love for literature is also on point.
16 of 24
17. He lets us get a sneak peek of some in-studio shenanigans with Madonna.
17 of 24
18. There are some questionable fashion choices…
18 of 24
19. …but we look past those because … this!!!
19 of 24
20. Even when he’s turnt, he looks super chill.
20 of 24
21. And has hilarious chats with former nemesis Jay Z.
21 of 24
22. AND Henry Louis Gates. “Too Black, Too STRONG!!”
22 of 24
23. The time he was casually dropping some knowledge at Harvard.
23 of 24
24. Lastly, may we never forget the time he made this kid’s entire day because he had the same haircut.
24 of 24
Continue reading Nas And Nicki Minaj Get Close And Personal At His 44th Birthday Party
God’s Son On Social Media: 25 Reasons You Should Follow Nas On Instagram