Gucci Mane stopped by “The Daily Show with Trevor Noah” to talk about his new book “The Autobiography of Gucci Mane” as well as serving time in prison. He talked to Noah about how through his life he was in and out of jail, but it helped him become the person he is today.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Gucci Mane said, “It forced me to be like, ‘You know, that’s it. I’m changing my lifestyle. I’m changing my choices. It forced me to be like, ‘You know, that’s it. I’m changing my lifestyle. I’m changing my choices. I’ma reflect on my life and see what I did wrong.”
Gucci Mane even spoke about being addicted to cough medicine and how it was a terrible thing. It was in prison where he realized that he had to kick the addiction. Gucci also couldn’t help to talk about his fiancé Keyshia Ka’Oir which was a positive influence upon his life and how he can’t wait to marry her.
Gucci wants to help kids that are growing up in the same lifestyle and he hopes that in this book people understand what he went through. It wasn’t an overnight change and there are consequences to everything he did, but he is ready for this new life.
Gucci Mane & Keyshia Ka’oir Are Living A Ride-Or-Die Fairytale [PHOTOS]
1.Source: 1 of 10
2. Gucci Mane Live in ConcertSource: 2 of 10
3. Gucci Mane ‘Woptober’ Album Release PartySource: 3 of 10
4. Woptober FestSource: 4 of 10
5. Ralo Signing Party Hosted By Gucci ManeSource: 5 of 10
6. 2017 BET Awards – ArrivalsSource: 6 of 10
7. 2017 MTV Video Music Awards – BackstageSource: 7 of 10
8. 2017 MTV Video Music Awards – BackstageSource: 8 of 10
9. 2017 MTV Video Music Awards – Red CarpetSource: 9 of 10
10. 2017 MTV Video Music Awards – Red CarpetSource: 10 of 10
Gucci Mane Talks About How Prison Changed Him [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com