Mo’Nique came through to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.” She kicks things off by calling for a protest of Tom Joyner because she showed up to his show 8 minutes late and she couldn’t get into the studio! She explains that she was a little late because she left her fitbit at home and had to turn around to get it. Mo’Nique and Rickey Smiley talk about their almost 30 years of friendship, and Rickey recalls a hilarious story of when Mo’Nique made Rickey go out to pick up her husband at 1am.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Mo’Nique talks about missing being on TV, but, she says, “when I come back it has to make sense.” She discusses refusing to allow the industry to bank on vanity and an addiction to fame, rather than paying her what she’s worth. Click on this exclusive interview to hear more in this clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Congrats! Pusha T Marries Longtime Girlfriend Virginia Williams
- Tekashi69 Beaten & Robbed At Home After Video Shoot
- Okurr: Ciara’s Impression Of Cardi B Is the Cutest You’ll See All Day
- GG Music: Mario Gets Deep About A Lover In His New Music Video “Drowning”
Women's History Month: The Funniest In Comedy
1. Mindy KalingSource:PR 1 of 13
2. Honorable Mention: Tracee Ellis RossSource:Instagram 2 of 13
3. Adele GivinsSource:Courtesy 3 of 13
4. Wanda SykesSource:PRPhotos.com 4 of 13
5. Kim WayansSource:PRPhotos.com 5 of 13
6. Maya RudolphSource:PR 6 of 13
7. MoniqueSource:Twitter 7 of 13
8. Sheryl UnderwoodSource:Twitter 8 of 13
9. Cocoa BrownSource:Courtesy 9 of 13
10. Kim ColesSource:Instagram 10 of 13
11. Kym WhitleySource:PR 11 of 13
12. Sherri ShepherdSource:Instagram 12 of 13
13. Joan Rivers13 of 13
Mo’Nique Says She’s Ready To Fight Tom Joyner [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com