The story of Ayden Brown captured the hearts of many people around the world. Brown was only 3 years old and was fighting stage 4 lung cancer and passed away recently. His mother, Lindsey Licari posted a video talking about everything she had gone through over the past couple of months.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Licari said, “Today, I lost my son. In this world, there was not one doctor, one person that could offer my son any options at all. And he aspirated and stopped breathing. And I tried to do CPR and bring Ayden back. But I wasn’t able to. And they tried again, the hospital six times. And even when I saw lines straight, I still knew God could still help him. But Ayden’s body couldn’t take anymore. So today, I lost Ayden because we live in a world that doesn’t prepare for child cancer.”
Licari wanted to tell the story to inform other parents about childhood cancer. According to BET, a GoFundMe page was made to help with medical expenses and help her pay rent so she could stay with Ayden. Over $250,000 has been raised and we will continue to keep this family in our prayers.
- ‘Where My Dogs At?’ TVOne’s ‘Uncensored’ To Air DMX’s Final Interview
- Michael Felder: Duke Hiring Jason Garrett Would Make No Sense
- Kyle Rittenhouse Says “F**k You” To LeBron James For Lemonhead Diss During Trial
- ‘Godfather Of Hip-Hop Journalism’ and Burnt Sugar Frontman Greg Tate Dies At 64
- Death Of Nick Cannon’s 5-Month-Old Son Draws Attention To Black Babies’ High Infant Mortality Rate
11 Celebrities Who’ve Battled Cancer
1. Sophia VergaraSource: 1 of 11
2. Angelina JolieSource: 2 of 11
3. Leah StillSource: 3 of 11
4. Big AngSource: 4 of 11
5. Hugh JackmanSource: 5 of 11
6. Brandi MaxielleSource: 6 of 11
7. Robin RobertsSource: 7 of 11
8. Stuart ScottSource: 8 of 11
9. Giuliana RancicSource: 9 of 11
10. Taylor Swift’s mom, Andrea Swift.Source: 10 of 11
11. Diem BrownSource: 11 of 11
GoFundMe Page For Ayden Brown Raises Over $250,000 was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com