Tina Knowles-Lawson is known for being a supporter of the arts. According to Ebony, her daughter, Solange Knowles one day even spoke out about how Lawson encouraged her and Beyonce at a young age to embrace it. Earlier this week Lawson and her husband, Richard Lawson opened the WACO (Where Art Can Occur Theater Center in Los Angeles.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The couple is hoping that this theater will be, “a place where we can celebrate an individual’s artistic creation and self-expression through theatre, reflecting fine art, innovation, craftsmanship and inspire imagination.” Stars such as Beyonce, Bill Bellamy and his wife Kristen, Nicole Ari Parker, Vanessa Williams, Naja Okuro, Glynn Turman and more came to support them. We wish this couple all of the success with their new business!
- ‘Where My Dogs At?’ TVOne’s ‘Uncensored’ To Air DMX’s Final Interview
- Normani Gives Us Fashion Goals In Sheer Mugler Ensemble
- Less Than A Year After Losing US Senate Race, David Perdue Sets His Sights On Georgia Governor
- Chloe Bailey Is A ‘Girl On Fire’ In Red Hair And Sparkly Curve-Hugging Dress
- Mississippi Governor Challenged On His ‘Culture Of Life’ Fails To Address State’s Overall Poor Health And Well-being
Tina Knowles-Lawson & Richard Lawson Open WACO Theater In Los Angeles [PHOTOS] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com