Just after announcing that she would take a break from music to focus on her marriage, Tamar Braxton announced that she would be divorcing from her husband Vince Herbert. After a couple weeks of silence, she shared her thoughts about it all on her social media, truthfully revealing the reasons for the collapse of their relationship.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Tamar shed light on her initial desires to push through for the sake of staying married, and why she has decided that divorce is indeed best. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from Gary’s Tea on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- ‘Where My Dogs At?’ TVOne’s ‘Uncensored’ To Air DMX’s Final Interview
- Group Demands Congressional Action In Regulating Racialized Disinformation On Online Platforms
- Michael Felder: Duke Hiring Jason Garrett Would Make No Sense
- Kyle Rittenhouse Says “F**k You” To LeBron James For Lemonhead Diss During Trial
- ‘Godfather Of Hip-Hop Journalism’ and Burnt Sugar Frontman Greg Tate Dies At 64
Here’s What Happened To Tamar Braxton & Vince Herbert’s Marriage [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com