This past weekend, the highly-anticipated Justice League movie opened in theaters nationwide. The millions that it did gross might seem like a lot, but for a major blockbuster super hero movie that’s been building expectations up for fans for months, it’s a flop. The film should have made over $100 million, but due to some combination of reasons, fans weren’t buying tickets this weekend like the makers of Justice League projected.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
So what’s with the sudden slump of support? Headkrack, as always, has some theories. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from the Hip-Hop Spot on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Win Passes To The Virtual World Premiere of Coming 2 America!
- Black History Month: Reclaiming Our History
- Lizzo’s Extra Long Braid And Gold Fronts Are The Mood All 2021
- Angie’s Motivation: If Today Was The Last Day Of My Life” – Steve Jobs
- Hip Hop Spot: Everything Bobby Shmurda Did Upon His Release From Prison [WATCH]
- Da Brat’s Top Woman Law Violations [WATCH]
Why Didn’t Justice League Gross More Money Opening Weekend? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com