This past weekend, the highly-anticipated Justice League movie opened in theaters nationwide. The millions that it did gross might seem like a lot, but for a major blockbuster super hero movie that’s been building expectations up for fans for months, it’s a flop. The film should have made over $100 million, but due to some combination of reasons, fans weren’t buying tickets this weekend like the makers of Justice League projected.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
So what’s with the sudden slump of support? Headkrack, as always, has some theories. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from the Hip-Hop Spot on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Juicy J & 92.7 The Block is Giving You a Chance to Win Cam’s Cash
- NEW HEAT FOR YOUR PLAYLIST!
- Nominate Your Hometown Shero As We’re Celebrating Women Leading Change In Our Communities!
- Biking While Black: New Jersey Cops Harass Black Biker For Not Having A License
- Civil Rights Leaders Applaud House Passage Of D.C. Statehood Bill
- HHW Gaming: Saweetie, Young Thug, & More Star In ‘Call of Duty: Warzone’s “Squad up the World” Season 3 Short Film
- Okurrr: Cardi B Files Paperwork To Trademark Bardi Beauty Phrase For Cosmetics Line
Why Didn’t Justice League Gross More Money Opening Weekend? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com