Lil Peep passed away on November 16th of an alleged drug overdose. His family, friends and fans were very sad about the news and now the artist life will be remembered. On December 2nd , Lil Peep’s family will be giving a memorial service in Long Beach.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
They released the info on Instagram and it said, “Celebrating Gus Åhr (Lil Peep) Saturday, December 2nd 2:00pm – Allegria Hotel – Long Beach, NY.” There will be speakers and refreshments at this “beach gathering.” Donations are also being asked from organizers. Lil Peeps death is still being investigated, but for now this memorial service will help some grieve.
RELATED: Was Lil Peep’s Death An Accident?
- Juicy J & 92.7 The Block is Giving You a Chance to Win Cam’s Cash
- NEW HEAT FOR YOUR PLAYLIST!
- Nominate Your Hometown Shero As We’re Celebrating Women Leading Change In Our Communities!
- Saweetie Teams Up With Quay To Drop ‘Icy Sunglasses’ Just In Time For Summer
- Sarah Jakes Roberts On Utilizing Therapy: “Don’t Be Afraid Of It” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Smurkchella: Lil Durk Concert Ends After Gunfire