Al B. Sure was known for his classic hits like “Right Now” and “Nite & Day.” Ladies would swoon over how attracted he was, but now people are speaking out over his new look. In a recent picture fans are talking about his new style over social media.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
His new slick haircut looks pretty good on him. In the photo a barber is lining him up well, but from the looks of it’s not as curly as some fans want it to be. In an earlier picture on Instagram he had longer hair and some fans weren’t interested in that look, but they are back to loving his style again. How do you feel about Al B. Sure’s look?
- Black Tony Says He’s Leaving The Rickey Smiley Morning Show! [WATCH]
- Attorney Ben Crump Addresses Former Officer Derek Chauvin’s Third-Degree Murder Charge Being Dropped [WATCH]
- Take Our Music Survey To Win $100 & A New Chromebook
- Kristen Welker Wins Final Presidential Debate As Moderator Is Praised For Her Performance
Check Out The Top Hairstyles At The 2017 American Music Awards
1. TRACEE ELLIS ROSSSource: 1 of 13
2. TRACEE ELLIS ROSSSource: 2 of 13
3. DIANA ROSSSource: 3 of 13
4. DIANA ROSSSource: 4 of 13
5. YARA SHAHIDISource: 5 of 13
6. YARA SHAHIDISource: 6 of 13
7. KELLY ROWLANDSource: 7 of 13
8. KELLY ROWLANDSource: 8 of 13
9. VIOLA DAVISSource: 9 of 13
10. VIOLA DAVISSource: 10 of 13
11. CIARASource: 11 of 13
12. CIARASource: 12 of 13
13. CIARASource: 13 of 13
Why People Are Talking About Al B. Sure’s New Haircut [PHOTO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com