Tyrese was hanging out with “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show!” He explains his realization that relationships are often overlooked, though they are the most important thing that we can work on. He speaks on the mayoral race in Atlanta, and why Keisha Lance Bottoms is the best pick for the city’s growth. He also sheds light on The Love Circle Foundation, a charitable organization of which his wife is the president. They’ve got an upcoming event called “Walk A Mile In My Shoes,” which asks everybody in the Georgia area to empty their closets of shoes, clothes, toys, canned goods, blankets and more to donate to the homeless.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Tyrese also discusses when he’s returning to the “Fast & Furious” franchise, as well as the “Transfomers” movies. He talks about venturing into the rap & hip-hop world with his new album strictly “for the culture,” and why he hopes people come to his album “with the worst of expectations.” Check out this exclusive video to hear about all of that and more in this clip RSMS Uncut at “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- ‘Where My Dogs At?’ TVOne’s ‘Uncensored’ To Air DMX’s Final Interview
- Win Mom $1000 for the Ultimate Mother’s Day Staycation
- Nominate Your Hometown Shero As We’re Celebrating Women Leading Change In Our Communities!
- Hornets drop season finale against Wizards, 115-110
- Damon Weaver, Student Journalist Who Landed High-Profile Interviews, Dies Unexpectedly At 23
- Tulsa Race Massacre Commission Boots Oklahoma Governor For Signing Racist Legislation
- Saweetie Looks Picture Perfect In Custom Polaroid Dress
Tyrese On Why He Hopes People Expect The Worst Of His Rap Album [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com