Kehlani is making major moves, besides her being a singer and songwriter she just received Billboard “Rulebreaker” at the 2017 Women in Music event. According to Billboard she not only speaks out about politics, but has established herself in music by staying true to herself. She said, “I think as time goes on, people are appreciating authenticity more and more. If you just be yourself, the people you’re suppose to attract will come to you.”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Another rapper, Cardi B has been making a name for herself as well. Reports state that these two powerhouses are teaming up to work on Cardi’s debut album. Kehlani is super excited and expressed about Cardi, “I can say nothing else except she’s incredible, she deserves everything coming to her, she works hard and she’s stayed humble.” We can’t wait to hear this album and excited about what these two women are doing in the industry.
- Juicy J & 92.7 The Block is Giving You a Chance to Win Cam’s Cash
- NEW HEAT FOR YOUR PLAYLIST!
- Nominate Your Hometown Shero As We’re Celebrating Women Leading Change In Our Communities!
- Saweetie Teams Up With Quay To Drop ‘Icy Sunglasses’ Just In Time For Summer
- Sarah Jakes Roberts On Utilizing Therapy: “Don’t Be Afraid Of It” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Smurkchella: Lil Durk Concert Ends After Gunfire
How Kehlani & Cardi B Are About To Change The Game was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com