Cardi B has had a wonderful year of success, but still people want to hate on her. On a Viceland video for “People vs. Me,” Cardi B reads comments people left on her “Bodak Yellow” video and speak back to the internet trolls. For the most part a lot of the comments were pretty nice, but others not so much.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
One commenter mentioned that Cardi looked like Dora The Explorer, but Cardi mentioned that she is similar to one of the characters from the “Incredibles.” Another person talked about how if Cardi was Dora then he wants to have sex with her. Cardi immediately called him a pedophile. Another person talked about how she is a queen, but Cardi rather be a trapper.
Another commenter believed that Cardi needed Jesus Christ. Cardi B said, “Jesus Christ loves me.” Someone else mentioned that this song made her want to deport Donald Trump and made her feel powerful. Cardi loves the fact that her song makes women feel great. One of the last comments though was that she should go back to stripping, Cardi B immediately sounded off with that the person needed to drink bleach and some other choice words.
- NEW HEAT FOR YOUR PLAYLIST!
- Nominate Your Hometown Shero As We’re Celebrating Women Leading Change In Our Communities!
- Adam Toledo’s Killing Reaffirms Chicago’s Demands For Community-Driven Police Accountability
- Republicans’ New ‘America First Caucus’ Carries On Trump’s White Supremacist Politics
- Like WHOA: Honoring The Life & Legacy Of Black Rob [Playlist]
- The Red, The White, The Black & The Truth: The Falcon and The Winter Soldier Recap, Episode 5