Looks like the A$AP Mob is on the come up. They just debuted their photo for the new #MyCalvins campaign and are looking pretty good. According to Essence, Calvin Klein released the second photo yesterday and are promoting the jeans and more.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The photo of them wearing denim jeans on Instagram said, “OUR CREW. #MYCALVINS. @asaprocky, @asapferg, @asap12vy, @asvpxnvst, @asvp_lou, @ygaddie, and @jscottandshit. Shot by @willyvanderperre. We’ve shown you our family, now show us yours using #MYCALVINS.” Willy Vanderperre shot the ad for Calvin Klein.
All of the A$AP’s were in attendance except for A$AP Bari because he was recently sued for alleged sexual assault. There is also a video promoting the #MyCalvins campaign. Does the A$AP Mob make you want to go buy a pair of Calvin Klein jeans?
- GG Music: Mario Gets Deep About A Lover In His New Music Video “Drowning”
- LOL: Shannon Sharpe Is A Meme Again And Every Single One Is Funny AF
- T.I. Tells What All Of His Kids Are Up To [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Why Stevie J & Faith Evans’ Marriage Is So Surprising [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
Solange Modeling For Calvin Klein [PHOTOS]
1. SOLANGE x CALVIN KLEIN1 of 8
2. SOLANGE x CALVIN KLEIN2 of 8
3. OUR FAMILY. #MYCALVINS.3 of 8
4. OUR FAMILY. #MYCALVINS.4 of 8
5. OUR FAMILY. #MYCALVINS.5 of 8
6. SOLANGE x CALVIN KLEIN6 of 8
7. SOLANGE x CALVIN KLEIN7 of 8
8. OUR FAMILY. #MYCALVINS.8 of 8
A$AP Mob Just Became The New Faces Of Calvin Klein [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com