Looks like the A$AP Mob is on the come up. They just debuted their photo for the new #MyCalvins campaign and are looking pretty good. According to Essence, Calvin Klein released the second photo yesterday and are promoting the jeans and more.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The photo of them wearing denim jeans on Instagram said, “OUR CREW. #MYCALVINS. @asaprocky, @asapferg, @asap12vy, @asvpxnvst, @asvp_lou, @ygaddie, and @jscottandshit. Shot by @willyvanderperre. We’ve shown you our family, now show us yours using #MYCALVINS.” Willy Vanderperre shot the ad for Calvin Klein.
All of the A$AP’s were in attendance except for A$AP Bari because he was recently sued for alleged sexual assault. There is also a video promoting the #MyCalvins campaign. Does the A$AP Mob make you want to go buy a pair of Calvin Klein jeans?
- What’s Next For Ex-NFL Player Rae Carruth After Being Released From Prison?
- Wiz Khalifa Allegedly Creating An R&B Album?
- Happy 26th Birthday To 21 Savage
- Offset and Jay-Z Beef Over New Song? [EXCLUSIVE]
Solange Modeling For Calvin Klein [PHOTOS]
1. SOLANGE x CALVIN KLEIN1 of 8
2. SOLANGE x CALVIN KLEIN2 of 8
3. OUR FAMILY. #MYCALVINS.3 of 8
4. OUR FAMILY. #MYCALVINS.4 of 8
5. OUR FAMILY. #MYCALVINS.5 of 8
6. SOLANGE x CALVIN KLEIN6 of 8
7. SOLANGE x CALVIN KLEIN7 of 8
8. OUR FAMILY. #MYCALVINS.8 of 8
A$AP Mob Just Became The New Faces Of Calvin Klein [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com