50 Cent landed a big win in court recently, against two guys who claimed the rapper ripped off their idea for his hit TV show, “Power.” The two wrote a play all about the drug hustle and everything related to it, but at the end of the day, the judge says it isn’t stealing, because certain parts of the narrative just come with the territory.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- [WATCH]Legendary Music Mogul Andre Harrell Is A Fan Of ‘Ren And Stimpy?’
- Luke Cage Catches Hell In Harlem In New Teaser Clip [VIDEO]
- Voices: Ace Hood Is “Trusting The Process”
- Black Tony & Rickey Smiley To Be Roommates? [EXCLUSIVE]
Every Time 50 Cent & His Son Sire Jackson Were Twins
1. Father and son.Source:Splash News 1 of 1
Why A Judge Isn’t Buying Claims That 50 Cent Stole Idea For “Power” [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com