Omarosa Manigault-Newman made headlines yesterday after it was announced she was resigning from the White House. Hours later it was reported that she was fired and many spoke out about it. According to Ebony on CNN, news political commentator, Angela Rye chimed in on what happened to Omarosa and many found her reaction pretty funny.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Rye was on the show with April Ryan, Symone Sanders and host Brooke Baldwin. She said, “Brooke (CNN host), I’m gonna do what you can’t do April and Symone are too good of people to do. Bye, honey! You haven’t done anything for the community, you are skin folk, we don’t own you like Zora..goodbye, good riddance!” all while laughing. What do you think about what Rye said and did?
- Living Single In Charlotte? Enjoy The B.S. Fest This Weekend
- [WATCH] Naturally Me Expo Makes Its Inaugural Debut In The Queen City
- Pusha T’s LP ‘DAYTONA’ Sparks Black Twitter’s Whipping Work Dreams
- [WATCH]Legendary Music Mogul Andre Harrell Is A Fan Of ‘Ren And Stimpy?’
Common & Angela Rye Got That Woke Bae Love [PHOTOS]
1.1 of 5
2. 2017 Creative Arts Emmy Awards – Day 1 – Arrivals2 of 5
3. ACLU SoCal Hosts Annual Bill Of Rights Dinner – Arrivals3 of 5
4.4 of 5
5.5 of 5
Was Angela Rye’s Reaction To Omarosa Leaving The White House Petty? [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com