Kanye West is the rap game’s Minister Louis Farrakhan.
Tyga stopped by Los Angeles’ REAL 92.3 radio station to discuss new music and his clothing line. Of course, Kanye’s Waves album came up in the discussion, along with Tyga’s relationship with former labelmate Drake.
When asked if it was awkward to be in a room with Drake at the Kardashian Christmas party, Tyga said, “There’s not tension. We’re cool. We’re on good terms. We just wasn’t communication. When you have history with somebody and you stop communicating with a person it could go any way.”
“Ye put us in a room together when he was doing his fashion show. I didn’t even know he was there, but We kinda seen each other and we gave each other a hug and chopped it up,” he continued.
It’s official, Tyga and Drake are now beef-free.
Skip to the 14:11 mark to watch Tyga talk about Drake.
Kylie Jenner Rings In Her 18th Birthday With Family, Friends, & Tyga
1. I'm like "hey, what's up, hello."Source: 1 of 6
2. MY GIRLS. party night. #18@12Source: 2 of 6
3. Kim and Kanye arrive at Bootsy Bellows.Source:Splash News 3 of 6
4. Khloe and rumored boyfriend James Harden arrive at Kylie's 18th birthday.Source:Splash News 4 of 6
5. Kris Jenner and boyfriend Corey Gamble arrive at Bootsy Bellows.Source:Splash News 5 of 6
6. Tyga surprises Kylie with a brand new Ferrari.Source:Splash News 6 of 6
Tyga Says Kanye West Helped Him Squash Beef With Drake was originally published on globalgrind.com