Snoop Dogg’s son, Cordell Broadus is making a name for himself after landing several modeling jobs. Gary With Da Tea on Dish Nation spoke about Broadus walking the runway for Dolce & Gabbana in Mulan and MCM. He will also be stepping into the television world by directing and writing a short film for Kangol.
MCM has shown Broadus on several of their Instagram posts and hopefully we will see him in more. Headkrack spoke about how he turned his football career around and found something else to do. We wish him all the success in his new career.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Nancy Wilson Dies At The Age Of 81
- A$AP Rocky “Tony Tone,” Janelle Monae “Crazy, Classic, Life” & More | Daily Visuals 12.13.18
- Trick Daddy Wants All The Smoke With Ebro Darden
- Oh It’s Lit: Killer Mike Gets His Own Netflix Show, ‘Trigger Warning’
- Serato Update Adds Tidal, Soundcloud & More To Your Toolbox
- Shaunie O’Neal’s Son Goes In For Heart Surgery: ‘If Only I Could Take His Place Today’
- Gucci Mane Reveals What He Would Be Doing If He Wasn’t Rapping & How Married Life Is [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- This Is Why Trump Comes Up When You Google “Idiot” & These Other Choice Words
- Donnie Mcclurkin Totals Car After Passing Out Behind The Wheel
- Cancellation List: Errythang & Erryone We’re Leaving Behind In 2018
Snoop Dogg’s Life In Photos
1. Bless His HeartSource: 1 of 9
2. Mastering ‘Doggystyle’Source: 2 of 9
3. Reppin’ the WestSource: 3 of 9
4. Off Death Row, On to No LimitSource: 4 of 9
5. From ‘G’ to ‘GQ’Source: 5 of 9
6. It’s a WashSource: 6 of 9
7. The Mane EventSource: 7 of 9
8. Up in SmokeSource: 8 of 9
9. When Pot Meets LuckSource: 9 of 9
Snoop Dogg’s Son, Cordell Broadus Lands Modeling Jobs [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com