While on his podcast Joe Budden’s and his crew talked about the new Eminem album. Some of them spoke about the track list being trash and Budden’s had more than that to just say. He believes that Eminem is just a White pop star at this point.
Several people clapped back at Budden’s claiming that he shouldn’t talk like that and not to bite the hand that feeds you. They were referring to Eminem helping Budden’s out. As always 50 Cent has nothing to do with this issue, but wanted to tell Budden’s he might receive a butt whooping.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- ‘Where My Dogs At?’ TVOne’s ‘Uncensored’ To Air DMX’s Final Interview
- Remembering 20 Years Of The Princess Diaries: Pop Culture Moments That Stuck Forever
- Blue Ivy And Amaiyah Robinson Shine In Throwback ‘Black Is King’ Photo
- A Twitter User Hilariously Dubbed A NYC Streetballer “Hookah Doncic” After Video of Him Smoking While Hooping Goes Viral
- HHW Gaming: Peep Some of King T’Challa’s Drip In ‘Marvel’s Avengers’ Upcoming ‘Black Panther: War For Wakanda’ Expansion
- Emptying The Notebook After the Panthers First Work Week
- Dolly Parton Used Her Whitney Houston Royalties To Help A Black Community
- Mitch Kupchak Recaps the Hornets Draft Night Haul With Kyle Bailey
- The Weeknd Can Now Feel His Face, Says He Is “Sober Lite” After Quiting Hard Drugs
- Go Fast: Lovers & Friends Festival Tickets On Sale Now, Usher, Ms. Lauryn Hill, & TLC Among Headliners
- Death Of Fetty Wap’s 4-Year-Old Daughter Confirmed By Turquoise Miami
Does Joe Budden’s Have Beef With Eminem? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com