While on his podcast Joe Budden’s and his crew talked about the new Eminem album. Some of them spoke about the track list being trash and Budden’s had more than that to just say. He believes that Eminem is just a White pop star at this point.
Several people clapped back at Budden’s claiming that he shouldn’t talk like that and not to bite the hand that feeds you. They were referring to Eminem helping Budden’s out. As always 50 Cent has nothing to do with this issue, but wanted to tell Budden’s he might receive a butt whooping.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- [WATCH] The Block’s Dutchess Of Ink Appears On TV One’s “Sister Circle”
- Ellen DeGeneres Has Questions About Cardi B’s Twerk-A-Thon At Coachella
- [WATCH] Daniel Caesar Feat. H.E.R.- Best Part, A Visual
- When BFFs Troll: Kim Kardashian And Chrissy Teigen Troll Kanye West On Twitter
- What Black Men Can Learn From Serena Williams’ Husband [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Dr. Ian Smith Explains Why His New Diet The Clean 20 Is His Easiest [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Prank Call: Mom Gets Heated After Her Son Takes $50K Vehicle From Radio Station [EXCLUSIVE]
- Join The Block’s Text Club By Next Wednesday!
- J. Cole Releases Art and Tracklist for KOD Project
- Black Tony Tried To Shoot His Shot With Tiny & Kandi [EXCLUSIVE]