As we approach Martin Luther King Jr. day, Jeff Johnson talked about how going to say the “ I Have A Dream” speech isn’t enough. Johnson talked about how when King was killed he was challenging people. He also talked about how he was a leader that evolved and did more than just fight civil rights issues.
If we are celebrating him we must do more than just say a speech. Johnson also talked about how we need to support and watch the NAACP Image Awards. It is about our culture, our movies, our music and it’s a show that celebrates us.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- MoneyBagg Yo ‘Rush Hour’ Video Is A Must See
- Remy Ma Okay With Use Of What Word?
- Black Tony Announces That He’s Pregnant! [EXCLUSIVE]
- Orlando Brown Checks Into Rehab
- Kandi Burruss Pregnant? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Lots Of Spooktacular Things To Do In The Queen City
- Yella Beezy Released From Hospital Following Shooting
- Chance The Rapper Became A Lyft Driver For Charity [Video]
- Happy Birthday Ashanti: Turns 38 And Still Bad As F!!!
- Fans React To Bryson Tiller Having A Girlfriend[PHOTO]