As we approach Martin Luther King Jr. day, Jeff Johnson talked about how going to say the “ I Have A Dream” speech isn’t enough. Johnson talked about how when King was killed he was challenging people. He also talked about how he was a leader that evolved and did more than just fight civil rights issues.
If we are celebrating him we must do more than just say a speech. Johnson also talked about how we need to support and watch the NAACP Image Awards. It is about our culture, our movies, our music and it’s a show that celebrates us.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- REPRESENT. Men’s Health Initiative: Men And Mental Health
- Porsha Williams Twerks For Rickey Smiley! [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Azealia Banks Wants Wendy Williams To Die While On Air
- Surprise, Surprise: Chance The Rapper Drops 4 Brand New Songs
- Black Tony Blames Mike Mike For Missing Work [EXCLUSIVE]
- Who Has The Best Rap Snack Chips? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Faith Evans And Stevie J Married In Las Vegas
- How Kylie Jenner & Travis Scott Make Their Relationship Work [EXCLUSIVE]
- Tiffany Haddish’s Ex-Husband Shoots Down Abuse Claims, Says She Requested Choking During Sex
- Does Tamar Braxton Have A New Man? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]