As we approach Martin Luther King Jr. day, Jeff Johnson talked about how going to say the “ I Have A Dream” speech isn’t enough. Johnson talked about how when King was killed he was challenging people. He also talked about how he was a leader that evolved and did more than just fight civil rights issues.
If we are celebrating him we must do more than just say a speech. Johnson also talked about how we need to support and watch the NAACP Image Awards. It is about our culture, our movies, our music and it’s a show that celebrates us.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- [WATCH] The Block’s Dutchess Of Ink Appears On TV One’s “Sister Circle”
- Ellen DeGeneres Has Questions About Cardi B’s Twerk-A-Thon At Coachella
- [WATCH] Daniel Caesar Feat. H.E.R.- Best Part, A Visual
- When BFFs Troll: Kim Kardashian And Chrissy Teigen Troll Kanye West On Twitter
- What Black Men Can Learn From Serena Williams’ Husband [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Dr. Ian Smith Explains Why His New Diet The Clean 20 Is His Easiest [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Prank Call: Mom Gets Heated After Her Son Takes $50K Vehicle From Radio Station [EXCLUSIVE]
- Join The Block’s Text Club By Next Wednesday!
- J. Cole Releases Art and Tracklist for KOD Project
- Black Tony Tried To Shoot His Shot With Tiny & Kandi [EXCLUSIVE]