As we approach Martin Luther King Jr. day, Jeff Johnson talked about how going to say the “ I Have A Dream” speech isn’t enough. Johnson talked about how when King was killed he was challenging people. He also talked about how he was a leader that evolved and did more than just fight civil rights issues.
If we are celebrating him we must do more than just say a speech. Johnson also talked about how we need to support and watch the NAACP Image Awards. It is about our culture, our movies, our music and it’s a show that celebrates us.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Kenya Moore & Kandi Burruss Do Double Date
- Jessie Williams To Pay $50K+ A Month In Spousal Support
- Diddy Wants Cassie To Be His Next Babymama
- Tyga And Rob Kardashian Offer Financial Assistance After Blac Chyna’s Assistant Suffers Brain Hemorrhage
- Force MDs, Hi Five, Ready For The World & More To Hit The Stage For An Epic 80s Vs 90s Music Battle
- [BREAKING]:The Wests….Kim, Kanye, North, Saint And Chicago?!?!
- Mo’Nique Calls For Boycott Of Netflix
- [LISTEN] Toni Braxton And Birdman Take On “Hardaway”
- [WATCH] Ty Dolla $ign Drops Visuals For “Ex” Feat. YG
- Wendy Williams Asks Rickey Smiley About Dating Porsha Williams [VIDEO]