BET’s show “Mancave” premieres tonight and they are giving fans a sneak peak at what they can expect. Lamar Odom will be on the episode and from the looks of it is talking about his ex-wife, Khloè Kardashian. Odom sits down with the men of the show while they play poker and opens up about different things.
People might not know this, but Odom still has her initials tattooed on him. The men talked about how painful it must be to watch her date other NBA players and then they brought up the pregnancy. Odom immediately responded with, “She took care of me so she’s going to be a good mother.” He wishes her nothing but the best of luck.
- Bill Cosby Sentenced To Prison For Sexual Assault Conviction
- Watch Will Smith Bungee Jump Into His Big 50!
- Voices: Jay Rock “Redemption Is The Best Album of 2018”
- Hiphop Spot: Da Brat Gets Featured In Grammy Museum, J. Cole Reschedules Dreamville Festival, T.I. Curates Trap Music Museum & More
- ‘Insecure’ Thoughts: 3 Theories As To Why Nathan Went M.I.A. On The Show
- J. Cole’s Dreamville Festival Rescheduled For Next Spring With New Lineup
- Lil Scrappy & Bambi Welcome Baby Boy! [PHOTOS]
- J. Cole’s Dreamville Foundation Raising Funds For Hurricane Florence Victims
- Rickey Smiley & Eva Marcille Give Cellphone Etiquette [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Rickey Smiley’s Niece, Porsha Smiley Talks “W.A.I.T.” Foundation [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
Lamar Odom Shares How He Really Feels About Khloè Kardashian Being Pregnant [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com