BET’s show “Mancave” premieres tonight and they are giving fans a sneak peak at what they can expect. Lamar Odom will be on the episode and from the looks of it is talking about his ex-wife, Khloè Kardashian. Odom sits down with the men of the show while they play poker and opens up about different things.
People might not know this, but Odom still has her initials tattooed on him. The men talked about how painful it must be to watch her date other NBA players and then they brought up the pregnancy. Odom immediately responded with, “She took care of me so she’s going to be a good mother.” He wishes her nothing but the best of luck.
- Hip-Hop Reacts To XXXTentacion’s Murder
- Suge Knight Can’t Attend Mother’s Funeral
- [BREAKING] XXXTentacion Pronounced Dead
- Jay-Z Named Puma’s President of Basketball Operations
- How to Find ‘Everything Is Love’ on Spotify and iTunes
- SZA Makes An Epic Return To The Stage After Life-Changing News About Her Voice
- Director X Talks About His Favorite Films [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Beyonce And Jay-Z Drop Everything Is Love Album
Lamar Odom Shares How He Really Feels About Khloè Kardashian Being Pregnant [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com