“BET’s Mancave” is already creating a lot of buzz and the first episode hasn’t premiered yet. Jeff Johnson, Tank, Gerald “Slink” Johnson and Marcos “Kosine” Palacios, the hosts of the new show sat down with Steve Harvey to discuss some topics. Harvey asked the men about a topic that everyone needs to know the answer to, he asked, “Is it okay for men to cry?”
As boys Harvey mentioned men are told not to cry. The men began to talk and mentioned they need to practice the Denzel Washington, one eye tear. It’s powerful to so many people and after you do that go somewhere by yourself and cry alone.
Others brought up the fact that you don’t do the Tyrese cry, which made the audience laugh. Tank believes when the woman you love is done with you, has her bags packed and begins to walk out the door that is the perfect time to cry. What are your thoughts on this topic?
- New Job: Cannabis Connoisseur $50 an Hour!
- Porsha Williams Opens Up About Why She Kept Being Pregnant A Secret, Gary With Da Tea To Host Event For The Baby [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Man Charged After Faking Down Syndrome And Making Caregivers Bathe Him To Get Aroused
- How Black Tony Got Rickey Smiley Involved In Some Bad Business [EXCLUSIVE]
- Uncle Murda & Dave East “Hold Up,” 6lack ft. Future “East Atlanta Love Letter” & More | Daily Visuals 9.20.18
- Nick Cannon Responds To Ye
- Suge Knight Pleads No Contest To Manslaughter, Will Serve 28 Years In Prison
- Kanye West Debuts YEEZY Basketball Sneaker On Instagram
- Kanye West Lashes Out at Drake and Nick Cannon On Instagram for Discussing Kim Kardashian [VIDEO]
- Snoop Dogg Says F*ck Donald Trump, His Supporters & Kanye West
Cast Of “BET’s Mancave” Talks About When It’s Okay To Cry [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com