Have you heard of the group “Austin Greene?” It’s a new band trio with Common, Robert Glasper and Karriem Riggins. The group just dropped a song and it’s the cover of Sounds of Blackness “Optimistic.”
The song has Brandy doing the vocals and Common rapping on it. According to Okay Player, “August Greene’s” self-titled debut album is set to come out on March 9th via Amazon Original. The three worked on “A Letter to the Free” for Ava DuVernay’s “13th documentary” and we can’t wait to see what they have in store for fans.
- New Job: Cannabis Connoisseur $50 an Hour!
- Porsha Williams Opens Up About Why She Kept Being Pregnant A Secret, Gary With Da Tea To Host Event For The Baby [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Man Charged After Faking Down Syndrome And Making Caregivers Bathe Him To Get Aroused
- How Black Tony Got Rickey Smiley Involved In Some Bad Business [EXCLUSIVE]
- Uncle Murda & Dave East “Hold Up,” 6lack ft. Future “East Atlanta Love Letter” & More | Daily Visuals 9.20.18
- Nick Cannon Responds To Ye
- Suge Knight Pleads No Contest To Manslaughter, Will Serve 28 Years In Prison
- Kanye West Debuts YEEZY Basketball Sneaker On Instagram
- Kanye West Lashes Out at Drake and Nick Cannon On Instagram for Discussing Kim Kardashian [VIDEO]
- Snoop Dogg Says F*ck Donald Trump, His Supporters & Kanye West